High performance lubricants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travis8352

Travis8352

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
57 inches here - more than annual average. Great snowmobiling so far!
117.8 total for the year but only 17 on the ground so far in my yard. Keweenaw county is tracking with what im measuring in my yard (yes i measure snow lol) ironwood area got more snow that we do so far so the majority of snowmobilers are not coming up here this year so far. Past 2 februarys have seen epic snowfall i hope it continues this year!

ramsare4real

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While you're technically correct, Travis has been nothing but honest about HP oil, the credentials of the formulator, here and in the synth thread etc. That dog won't hunt.

I'm also running HP oil and love it, I'm using the premium plus since September and though I don't even have a UOA report yet, I'm confident in this oil based on the specs, the reputation of Dr. Les Rudnick and David Ward, and equally important to me, how quiet it runs in my engine. MDS has improved immensely as well though I don't use it beyond a 4 week test I was doing and I'm not sure if that is oil related or not, it would require swapping back to an inferior oil to see whether the jerkyness comes back and I couldn't care enough about MDS to run that test.
I know that and I'm glad he has mentioned HPL more than a few times on this board...you Redline Suckers! :)

slickracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They seem to be the current fad on BITOG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member