hitch skid.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
retired

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
well my adjustment holes did not work as when pulled it out to the second set of holes it sets the park sensors off. needed to split the difference so not really enough to make it worth drilling the holes.

OP
OP
retired

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
figured this was just going to be a one off thing but it has generated some interest. Shipping would be killer tho.
Whenever you start selling these, add me to the list :waytogo:

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
figured this was just going to be a one off thing but it has generated some interest.

If you offer it for a 2" receiver may get a few more requests!

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.

Hahaha awesome!

There's definitely a market for this and I guarantee you it isn't just the PW market...

If I were you I'd patent this, then fire it out to AEV or another well-known company to buy this patent off of you*

*Please note that if you do this I will consider myself a consultant and will demand 50% of all earnings lol

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hahaha awesome!

There's definitely a market for this and I guarantee you it isn't just the PW market...

If I were you I'd patent this, then fire it out to AEV or another well-known company to buy this patent off of you*

*Please note that if you do this I will consider myself a consultant and will demand 50% of all earnings lol

First you have to patent it for them to buy the patent...Right now it's just "an idea that can come to anyone". If you're serious get some pre-patent support. Sorry, that's the un-trusting NYer in me....

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Looks like I am already out of business :).

Never.

Offer thicker gauge and/or lighter weight /stronger materials, line-x coat or color matched powder coat, diamond plate cover (jeep guys eat that **** up), 2" receiver with class V+ adapters, promote the hitch step function, etc.

Guarantee you no one will ever use that bottle opener haha.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
A 2 1/2" shank would be a plus to fit our Ram receiver mounts. Just because Skid Mark had this idea already, you can still put your mind into making it better.SKIDMARK.png

Last edited:

mtwofeathers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
First you have to patent it for them to buy the patent...Right now it's just "an idea that can come to anyone". If you're serious get some pre-patent support. Sorry, that's the un-trusting NYer in me....

I want to thank the original poster. I'll apply for a patent later today