Holes in the bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfljsfdkjs

Reaction score
I recently had a liner installed in my truck bed. When I got it back I noticed two small holes, small enough one might describe them as pinholes though they are in fact slighly larger than pins. The pic below is for illustrative purposes only, it's not my truck, but the arrow points to the spot where the hole is on the left side of the bed, and there's a matching one on the right side (in the mirror-image location). It's not just a hole in the liner, I can see clear through to the ground. It's a hole through both liner and bed. I don't recall seeing that prior to the liner being put in, but it's possible there was a plug there, or some other potential reason I didn't see it. It doesn't seem like it could be a drain hole since it's so small, even if debris didn't clog it, the water may not make it out a hole that small.

I've got a 2021 Rebel, but the bed is likely the same for a wide variety of models. Does anyone have a hole in their bed in this location? Or a plug that fills a hole there? Any insight would be appreciated.

zzz bed pic.jpg

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
My '17 has the same small hole in that location. I've always assumed it was drainage.