Homelink sometimes not working??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I can't get my truck programmed at all on my new '18. Tried quite a few different times and different methods but still won't work. I never had trouble programming my wife's jeep, worked on the first try.

I can't get mine to work either....maybe remove the LED bulbs I have in there if they interfere with the function.

ruddy72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Just got my 2500 last week, same exact issue as the case below, I saw someone already posted. This has been out for a year, please, If anyone from Dodge is reading this, has this been fixed yet?!?!?!
IMG_3844.JPG

Doug32571

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Add me to the list, got my 2500 last week and it's started intermittently going out. Never once had this issue with my 14 1500. Using LED lights for last 2 years so find it hard to believe that is the issue.

Tom F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So my homelink button is programmed to my garage. 2 or 3 times now, I'll be coming home and using the button to open the garage and it fails to open. I'll have to get out and use the garage keypad to open the door. Then other times it opens and closes the garage fine. Any ideas as to what is going on here?
My 2017 Ram opener will not work when the truck has been operating in the hot Texas sun. No problems in cool or cold weather. Other owners are having the same problem. Very aggravating. Corporation needs to find a fix and issue a recall.