How can I track delivery of my 2022 2500 Ram Big Horn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ev3r3tt134

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered a 2022 2500 Big Horn 6.7 L Cummins Turbo Diesel Jan 29, 2022. Got VIN in short order and notification from dealer that says truck was manufactured 4-1-22.
After a few weeks I called Ram to track delivery. From her I was told manufacture date was March 29, not April 1. She said enough time has passed and I should have heard something more about delivery, so she escalated to next level in Ram.
I got an email from Jeff on April 19, thanking me for ordering my Ram and he will be tracking delivery updates.

my 8 digit vin is NG266471. Can anyone track my delivery?
Regards,
Ev3r3tt134

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Unless there is an rail info outage RAM knows where your truck is all the times, those rail car are well tracked, your dealer can tell you where it was within the past 12 hours if they want too, I know its possible as I purchased my truck as it came off assembly line and once it left rail yard in MX I was able to get the info of where it was by calling my salesman every 10 days, btw it took 9 weeks to get to the dealership with 3 weeks of the 9 sitting it the rail yard waiting to be unloaded...

OP
OP
E

Ev3r3tt134

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I entered my VIN and received the 10 page equipment listing.
I don’t know where to go from there to see my delivery/shipping info.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
With a Sundial ..
It took 9 months for my buddies 3500 to show up. It went to production beginning of February and was just delivered last week.
That link where you put in your VIN will just show you the build sheet, nothing to do with delivery. Your dealer can track where the truck is at while it's being shipped.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
2022 2500 Big Horn 6.7 L Cummins Turbo Diesel Jan 29, 2022
Saltillo Mexico Build

When you received the 10 page Build Sheet, that means that the Ram Assembly Plant is finished with your Ram

BUT, your Ram may not be finished, if you ordered running boards & spraying bed liner, it would have to go to a Body Vendor for any Extra parts.

Then your Ram has to get the Final Inspection, which includes a Smog Update
From there they move it to the Shipping Storage Area, where it will be assigned a rail road freight car, with the Final Destination being just outside of Chicago.
When that freight car has enough vehicles that are going to Chicago to fill it. It is attached to a train.

Dig out your paperwork & find your
V.O.N. , Vehicle Order Number