How did you find RamForum.com?

How did you find RamForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
A panhandler in front of the liquor store saw my truck and recommended the site after I bought him a 26er of Jack and a ham sandwich. :D

MetalSlugg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I found Ram Forums through google searches after buying a new to me 2018 Ram 1500. Started to look into upgrading/modding my truck and came across the great group here on the forums!

Archer0723

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Google… been reading but figured I’d jump in with a couple questions.

MontCoPA2007

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 24v 5.9L
Found this forum through Google search when doing some general research on my used truck... seems like a ton of info, so I registered, just started perusing the forums. Good stuff...

Sluff Track

Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking
Engine
?
Yeah, Google here...

I was researching which truck had most or least problems, trying not to be brand loyal. Guess what? All vehicles have their quirks. I happened upon the Synthetic oil thread and read every post, and I feel when I am ready for a truck, RAM could be lived with, plus I like the looks, especially GEN 4.

Jim

RDNKB34R

Reaction score
Searched Bing looking to do some research , got lost in the forums and decided to just go ahead and join.

Johnny_B-Good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmmm, this is a good question. I was looking for answers for my Laramie, and it seems as though, every question I had, this site had the right answers. So, yeah, this is right where I wanna hang out. With the coolest, smartest, and most informative folks in the world... :)

Chief1999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
I was referred to by another member. He told me about it on a job site.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I’ve been on here for a while now, however, I was on the Ramforumz site (don’t bother going there) and a link was provided that brought me here. Once I was on here and got to know some of the members, I never bothered with the Forum that no talks on. A lot more assistance and knowledge here. This is where I got the information on where to start on modding the engine of my truck. Tip of the hat to many of the fine members here who know their stuff and share at will.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Well, I’ve been on here for a while now, however, I was on the Ramforumz site (don’t bother going there) and a link was provided that brought me here. Once I was on here and got to know some of the members, I never bothered with the Forum that no talks on. A lot more assistance and knowledge here. This is where I got the information on where to start on modding the engine of my truck. Tip of the hat to many of the fine members here who know their stuff and share at will.
I googled searched (Ram 1500 4th Gen 7" lift kit forums) forums is the keyword if you want to find good forums about anything and it led me here ..... I did see the other forum lol but a quick first visit here and I was like "ok this is a good looking place, it has style, it has activity, it has MEMBERS! .... lets start asking questions" ....

I probably lurked a bit before I actually registered but when I did I got very good information just by searching the forums, most of the answers I found just by doing a search which is always a good sign about how well a forum or website is set up ....

No lie, a lot of knowledge here, everyone here is very helpful even if you don't agree with everything which we don't have to, every bit of information is greatly appreciated .... I spend a lot of time on here always doing some kind of research ....

Reldn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found the forums through a Google search when I started shopping for a new truck and was looking up info on the Ram 1500 series. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join up after making my decision and ordering a 1500 Bighorn.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Found the forum with Duck duck go search, was looking for a forum with instructions for radio and key fob instructions for my Ram

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
Just got here, I'm an "Old Fart" so be careful cause if ya ask a question I WILL give an answer. So like the answers some not so much. If ya all talk in codes (acronyms) and not in actual words i will not know what ya are talking about. Remember I'm a Old School- Old Fart. But I've been a professional tech since 1968, ASE certified since 1983 so I know a lot of useless things. Problem I have- is that the sponge in my head can not be taken out and have old stuff removed, and not much room for new stuff. Do not live on a computer and do not always know where my phone is. Well check in once and a while to see what's going on. Jerry Horn

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Just got here, I'm an "Old Fart" so be careful cause if ya ask a question I WILL give an answer...

Hi Jerry.

I'm Tom, almost an old fart. Love that 66 Satellite in your pic. My 65 Dart isn't considered bad-***, but it is a whole Lotta fun.

I hope you enjoy this forum. I have learned a lot and saved quite a few $$$ from what I learned here after I picked up my current ram.

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
Fam tied, S/S springs, 6 cyl. T-bars, 10 point cage, ETC ETC. Has a drag race type suspension so it is probably quicker to get out of the car, use a floor jack to point it in a different direction, then wack the loud pedal again. Easier than turning the wheel. No power brks. or steering, 12" steering wheel (so hands clear the cage). Not made to corner. But will still (@ 3500+ lbs.) do 1.4 60ft times. With the 4500 stall and 4.56's it will even get a bit of light under the frt. tires. Running a 3500 stall and 4.11's in "street" trim. Lots of light weight stuff also.