How do I remove this stuck nut on battery connector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Wow take the clamp off then use a hacksaw to cut the bolt replace with a new one and a nylock nut. Replace it onto the battery and tighten. Because I’m old and lazy I would probably use a grinder to cut the bolt but I don’t recommend that for you because you don’t seem to be ready for that.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
That one is pretty easy wrenching sometimes calls for desperate measures

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Grinder ( no guard no handle super thin and worn cut off disc no gloves no safety glasses nuts only tighten by hand be a man)

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
(I'm new with battery's) You are messing with a hydrogen bomb if the thing blows up from mishandling. You are unfamiliar with the process. Get your local shop to fix it.... watch them do it and explain what they are doing.

I've blown up 2 batteries in my 48 year professional career and been witness to numerous other battery explosions in shop. There is a REASON for all those WARNINGS all over the battery.

I'd suggest you heed them and hire a pro.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Might not be that easy watch the South Park show about the pander verse lol. The state of the world is not that great.