How do y'all find good places to let the Rebel offroad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My '18 has basically been a pavement princess since I got her, other than a few trips to the NC mountains, which the Wife's RAV4 has handled fine, and getting stuck in a few backyards when I was helping "because I have a truck" (Thank you 4x4!). But we just got back from a trip to the NC mountains for the wife's best friends wedding, and I realized I REALLY want to take the Rebel out to do Rebel things. But I don't even know what to look for for a place to take it, other than just going to the middle of no-where, hope it isn't private property, and kicking it into 4x...

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you tried Google 4x4 trails or the national park website for off road trails? Not sure what's out where you live here in Arizona there are a ton of places.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My '18 has basically been a pavement princess since I got her, other than a few trips to the NC mountains, which the Wife's RAV4 has handled fine, and getting stuck in a few backyards when I was helping "because I have a truck" (Thank you 4x4!). But we just got back from a trip to the NC mountains for the wife's best friends wedding, and I realized I REALLY want to take the Rebel out to do Rebel things. But I don't even know what to look for for a place to take it, other than just going to the middle of no-where, hope it isn't private property, and kicking it into 4x...

Try www.onxmaps.com
I use when I'm in the US.

sfljsfdkjs

Reaction score
Go to a 4x4 shop in your area and ask where everyone goes.

Many people, like myself, know of places to go because we've been going there since we were kids. If you can find some of those people, they may be able to help you out.

If I Google "Mudding in Chalotte NC" this is one of the first hits I get.

https://nc4x4.com/forum/threads/where-to-go-mudding-in-charlotte-area.194604/

You can search that forum and likely find some valuable intel.