How far have you taken your Express or Tradesman ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I loved mine. My wife was like there is nothing to this truck! It didn't even have keyless entry believe it or not!

I put in
7" touch screen DVD player
2 10" subs / amp
component speakers in each door
back up camera
keyless entry with remote start
AMP steps
Thuren Suspension
painted the bumpers and grill
roof lights
wheels and tires
New fog light bumper (painted it too)
bed liner
bedcover
20% window tint
roll down and roll up window modules for all four doors

When I was done - could not tell it was a basic truck... other than interior..

but I used that truck offload - so it was nice to have vinyal seats and NO carpet!

View attachment 136772

View attachment 136773
That’s nice truck. What’s even awesome is you can get leather covers and still have non power seats without all the added electronics built into them. I think that’s my biggest thing with fancier models. I like the looks. But don’t like all the electronics and buttons. I know they do last I just do t like it lol

fljab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TI bought a Tradesman regular cab short bed with the only option the 5.7/8 sp. I needed a reliable truck and that was in my price range and I've already made a good dent in having it paid off. My local dealer had 2 in stock that had been there for over 9 months so I got what I think was a good deal ($23K OTD).

This allows my budget to afford other mods which are coming. So far I've had the windows tinted - which is a biggy in Sunny Florida where I live - and I have some 20" wheels for it but haven't got the tires yet. Future plans for lowering, and some performance mods when warranty expires or close to it. I still have the lowest radio setup, but a $15 bluetooth dongle and streaming music gets me by on that until I decide what to get on sale from Crutchfield or similar.

The most important thing to me was the 5.7L engine, and having a reliable truck with cold AC. I got all that and the rest will come in time. Basic white works for me because, again, it's a great color for the south. I've had numerous vehicles that color over the yrs and I like it. Oh, I may put the R/T 2 stripes on the side of the hood/fender to snaz it up a bit after I get it lowered and the wheels on.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
...just stop sometime before you hit this level, folks ;)

38773267_1000555756784652_4589958311452868608_n.jpg

Sparky853

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 SXT CC 4x4 6'4" Air Suspension
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Bought my 17 SXT factory order to get the options I wanted (3.92, anti-slip, four corner air, CC with 6'4" bed), but have since added a few extras: running boards, tow hooks, vent visors, hellwig rear sway bar. Have a hood visor coming, along with the hood lamp kit and steering wheel audio controls.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

sm10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
2014 Express 2wd
4.5" Maxtrac Lift
Bilstein shocks up front
35x12.5x20 Cooper Discoverer MTP
1.5" Rear spacer to even out with the front
Bed liner
OEM Tow Hooks (Did not come stock)
OEM Trailer Brake (Did not come stock)
Weathertech Mats
Muffler Delete
4.56 Rear gears (Just installed a few days ago...now the painful 500 mile break in)

Next will be a Power Wagon.

truck.jpg

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Very nice, by chance do you have any photos of it on “ leveled “ ground ?

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That’s perfect, thank you very much for taking time out to do this for me.