how long does MOPAR connect site take to update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeplj8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had my 2014 for a month now. Went into dealer to update the reg info, they had me send it to FCA. That was 10 days ago - still shows as 'non-owner' on the MOPAR connect site.

How long until it updates?

wallacemf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 4x4 Hemi 6.4
My 2018 Ram 2500 is 4 months old and I still don’t show up as the owner on the Ram owners site.....don’t hold your breath.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine showed up within an hour if not immediately when I activated it.

Edit: I didn't activate it until 2 weeks after I bought it so that may be why.

Last edited:

NoveskeFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Crew Cab Short Bed Copperhead Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I traded my 13 for a 17 and had to email them some info to update to “owner”.

Contact their customer service and they will let you know what they need. They email you a secure link to attach proof of ownership; they’ll let you know what to send.

Took two days due to my work schedule. Pretty painless.

Last edited:

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
About 7 business days. All the funding has to go thru on your deal before all the final paperwork is sumbitted to Chrysler/Ram/Mopar.

if you register, and youre NON-OWNER, delete that vehicle and try again in a few days.

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
BUT.... how many days AFTER you purchased the vehicle was it until you actually made the attempt to register it on the mopar site?

Mine showed up within an hour if not immediately when I activated it.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
BUT.... how many days AFTER you purchased the vehicle was it until you actually made the attempt to register it on the mopar site?

I edited my post, it was almost 2 weeks before I activated it a couple days ago, and it showed up right away.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I waited for a couple of weeks,still didn't update so i called them, painless went right through.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Took about a week for me (I bought it at a non-FCA dealership.) Contact their support team, and they'll email you a link asking for proof of ownership. I scanned the bill of sale and the DOT registration form and sent those. Few days later, I was listed as the owner.

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Sounds good. Noting that some people think it would be in the system the next day after they bought the vehicle. Two weeks is a good timeline.

I edited my post, it was almost 2 weeks before I activated it a couple days ago, and it showed up right away.

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
your selling dealership was dragging it out. no reason you should have had to call. the selling dealer is supposed to submit all of that.

My sirius radio information was even submitted. Uconnect and hotspot you physically have to register yourself.

Took about a week for me (I bought it at a non-FCA dealership.) Contact their support team, and they'll email you a link asking for proof of ownership. I scanned the bill of sale and the DOT registration form and sent those. Few days later, I was listed as the owner.

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
your selling dealership was dragging it out. no reason you should have had to call. the selling dealer is supposed to submit all of that.

My sirius radio information was even submitted. Uconnect and hotspot you physically have to register yourself.

OOPS, seen you typed non-FCA dealer, in that case it would have been your resposibility.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
OOPS, seen you typed non-FCA dealer, in that case it would have been your resposibility.

Precisely. I bought mine at a Subaru dealership (for the locals: Royal Moore Subaru in Hillsboro, OR), so it was all on me to square it away.

Your mention of Sirius XM is also correct (if I had bought it at an FCA dealership) - I had to transfer that myself by calling Sirius XM (and if you do it that way, be sure to have your old *and* new Radio IDs handy when you do it.)

valvestem

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had my 2014 for a month now. Went into dealer to update the reg info, they had me send it to FCA. That was 10 days ago - still shows as 'non-owner' on the MOPAR connect site.

How long until it updates?

I bought mine June 20th, I signed up online, and am still not the owner. I contacted them via the phone number and was in the que for 20 minutes before I hung up. I sent an email and got a response eight days later, asking for every single pertinent bit of information they already have. I gave up.
For reference: On another auto maker when I signed up for their online app, it took a matter of hours, and an email that responds with a few minutes.

ripping r

Old&Grumpy
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Got mine january 20 site still has me as none owner. and i had two recalls done at the dealer that shows up on the site.

OP
OP
J

jeeplj8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
took 3 e-tickets with FCA for them to figure it out. They said it was internal problem, the information showed as updated on their end, but not through the web portal. fixed now.

mjb765

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had the truck registered as guest before I bought it and just went back in today--1 week after purchase, and it now says owner.