How many 5th gen guys have had no issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
As with most forums, you would think we drove a POS with all of the complaints and questions about issues. How many folks here have had no issues? How many miles on your truck?

I'll go first, 4600 miles, no issues at all. This is the quietest, most comfortable and finest riding truck I have ever owned! Even my wife is impressed, and she usually doesn't care at all.

Mehgyver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8
little over 5600 and the only issue ive had is one time my radio screen didnt turn on when the truck started, i just restarted the truck and everything was fine. After this truck I dont think Im ever going to be able to go back to cars. Being 6'4" Ive never been more comfortable in a vehicle than this one.

Mvp_Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie 1500
Engine
5.7L V8
1. When I have the dash screen on mpg mode sometimes the current mpg won’t display
2. I started the truck once and the screen didn’t come on. Since that one time it’s never happened again.
3. Once I had two iPhones plugged in at once and the radio screen kept cutting in and out and once we unplugged one of the phones it was fine again.
4. Three random times the front sensor indicated I was very close to something and nothing was in front of me, it beeped for one second and turned off.

I have 2,657 miles on her so far. None of the issues are ongoing but I have noticed them over time.
bf10953dd8e9e5df451c7800d0b2e698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
As with most forums, you would think we drove a POS with all of the complaints and questions about issues. How many folks here have had no issues? How many miles on your truck?

I'll go first, 4600 miles, no issues at all. This is the quietest, most comfortable and finest riding truck I have ever owned! Even my wife is impressed, and she usually doesn't care at all.
Ditto...

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
7k miles, other than a chirpy brake pad and a couple of recalls that I would never have known were there unless they sent me something, nothing.

Iowa ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
24000 miles, runs great. Mpg could be better, but is improving.

Really nice truck. Love the light mountain brown interior, Longhorn.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
8000kms and very happy. Only one issue, rear fender flares on front bottoms are like they were sand blasted after a 3000 km trip in April. Warranty will replace them and put some kind of clear plastic protection. Pictures to follow.

Wheezer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a question about the new bilstein shocks, and if they will be noticeable on smooth pavement