How many miles have you driven your eco diesel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco-diesel
2015 EcoDiesel with 139k and change. Had the EGR issue covered under warranty. Also went in for a recall at 90K and the tech at the dealer broke some bolt in/on the turbo. They had the truck for 36 days! But I got a new turbo under warranty out of it :). Recently threw a code for open circuit on air ride and I diagnosed the issue and swapped the compressor, all fixed. Also just got a code for glow plug 5 open circuit so planning to replace all 6. Honestly other than the slow response on the throttle when the engine is cold the truck has been great up until a contaminated fuel issue I'm dealing with now but that really isnt the truck. Towed a 6K pound tractor 4 hours each way quite a few times. Towed an bunkhouse RV for a few years. I feel terrible for all the owners on here with engines going bad.

OP
OP
18 ECODiesel Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
2015 EcoDiesel with 139k and change. Had the EGR issue covered under warranty. Also went in for a recall at 90K and the tech at the dealer broke some bolt in/on the turbo. They had the truck for 36 days! But I got a new turbo under warranty out of it :). Recently threw a code for open circuit on air ride and I diagnosed the issue and swapped the compressor, all fixed. Also just got a code for glow plug 5 open circuit so planning to replace all 6. Honestly other than the slow response on the throttle when the engine is cold the truck has been great up until a contaminated fuel issue I'm dealing with now but that really isnt the truck. Towed a 6K pound tractor 4 hours each way quite a few times. Towed an bunkhouse RV for a few years. I feel terrible for all the owners on here with engines going bad.
Great to hear that your just working through the issue and actually work on your truck. Good job.

HighDesertRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
14000 in 13.5 months. I have a Roxor (small jeep) that I use around town and primarily use my truck for freeway, hunting, and when I have to transport more stuff.