How much lift for 24x12 and 37s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Rough Country spends all of their money on advertising and not R&D. You'll have an ok experience or it will ruin your truck. If you're ok with the coin toss go for it. I own a suspension shop we wont install anything with the rough country name even if it was given to us.
Very interesting. I had not heard anything negative about RC, and went with their 5" Air Susp lift because it was the only one available (BDS 3.5", which was my preference, but was late in coming for the '20). Have had installed for almost a year with 0 problems. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
R

retroboomin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got talked out of the 37s for now. I'm sure i'll do it later, maybe when I get a new bumper. didnt like the idea of cutting up my almost new truck.

I know my build may not be a lot of peoples cup of tea on the forum but here it is. Pavement princess lol.

Nick was a huge help but the shop that did my build discouraged me from bringing my own lift. it actually worked out bc my passenger side coilover had a leak. Rather than me having to deal with it, they finished my build and just told me they'll call me when the new one comes in. nick I didnt buy from you but I owe you a beer seriously. you were very helpful in my question asking.

went with the fabtech 6 inch performance lift with coilovers and resis.. went with fabtech simply due to availability.. still makes me wonder if the BDS/zone/fox combination would've been better lol. but 2 weeks in im happy with it so far. Already put 600+ miles on it with busted coilover and it rode great. got the coilover replaced yesterday and it rides even better in city. havent been on hwy much yet

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 14

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Very interesting. I had not heard anything negative about RC, and went with their 5" Air Susp lift because it was the only one available (BDS 3.5", which was my preference, but was late in coming for the '20). Have had installed for almost a year with 0 problems. Fingers crossed.
Not a lot of R&D goes into their products. It’s a rush to market and a good and bad thing. Anything not on a forum that is negative gets deleted. I wish you the best with your kit

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I got talked out of the 37s for now. I'm sure i'll do it later, maybe when I get a new bumper. didnt like the idea of cutting up my almost new truck.

I know my build may not be a lot of peoples cup of tea on the forum but here it is. Pavement princess lol.

Nick was a huge help but the shop that did my build discouraged me from bringing my own lift. it actually worked out bc my passenger side coilover had a leak. Rather than me having to deal with it, they finished my build and just told me they'll call me when the new one comes in. nick I didnt buy from you but I owe you a beer seriously. you were very helpful in my question asking.

went with the fabtech 6 inch performance lift with coilovers and resis.. went with fabtech simply due to availability.. still makes me wonder if the BDS/zone/fox combination would've been better lol. but 2 weeks in im happy with it so far. Already put 600+ miles on it with busted coilover and it rode great. got the coilover replaced yesterday and it rides even better in city. havent been on hwy much yet
Dirt Logics are not a step down from Fox. Fabtech on a 5th gen is a different animal than the 4th gen as Fabtech didn’t show much love to the 4th gen product line. I think we’ll see a lot more dirt logics and Fabtech in the 5th gen threads. Nick is the MAN that can get everything for your truck not just suspension parts

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine

So are those 35’s mounted or other size?

Came out real nice :waytogo:

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
I’m at 35 x 12.5. The 13.5 make a nice look :waytogo:

still have lots of miles left before time for new ones.