How To: Add Factory Keyless Enter N Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddawg67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m a little confused if I have the hub pn #68319677Ae do I need to replace the hub just to add the push n go ? Or do I need to add the harnesses and the 2 antennas inside the cab I already have alpha and have used it for other mods ?

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m a little confused if I have the hub pn #68319677Ae do I need to replace the hub just to add the push n go ? Or do I need to add the harnesses and the 2 antennas inside the cab I already have alpha and have used it for other mods ?
Rf hubs are either turn key or push button, they are not both.

the_nid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L V6
I'm running into a problem where after installing the RF hub, two in-cab antennas, push-start ignition switch and programming 2 new fobs the truck will not start. I could use any and all help!

Initially after I wired up the RF hub, antennas, new ignition switch and programmed the keys I totally forgot to do the "RF Hub reset/replace" and instead started the truck. It started up fine, but only ran for like 1-2 seconds before it died. I went to do some research and re-read the first post in this thread. I then went to try and do the "RF Hub reset/replace", but it would not work with the "0000" it required the new RF Hub pin. When I used the PIN it would perform the reset, but now the truck will not start. I see the messaged on the EVIC to press the brake and push start, but when I do that it just changes the ignition into the run state and I get a TMPS light flashing along with the little red one by the fuel level gauge.

My ned fobs appear to be working as they can lock/unlock the truck and I'm not seeing any messages about key not being present. Alpha is also only showing the TMPS fault. I'm feeling stuck and frustrated with myself for missing the instruction part.

Please help!

I have a 2018 Express Quad Cab if that makes any difference

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm running into a problem where after installing the RF hub, two in-cab antennas, push-start ignition switch and programming 2 new fobs the truck will not start. I could use any and all help!

Initially after I wired up the RF hub, antennas, new ignition switch and programmed the keys I totally forgot to do the "RF Hub reset/replace" and instead started the truck. It started up fine, but only ran for like 1-2 seconds before it died. I went to do some research and re-read the first post in this thread. I then went to try and do the "RF Hub reset/replace", but it would not work with the "0000" it required the new RF Hub pin. When I used the PIN it would perform the reset, but now the truck will not start. I see the messaged on the EVIC to press the brake and push start, but when I do that it just changes the ignition into the run state and I get a TMPS light flashing along with the little red one by the fuel level gauge.

My ned fobs appear to be working as they can lock/unlock the truck and I'm not seeing any messages about key not being present. Alpha is also only showing the TMPS fault. I'm feeling stuck and frustrated with myself for missing the instruction part.

Please help!

I have a 2018 Express Quad Cab if that makes any difference
Step on the brake and push the start button with the tip of the key fob and see if it starts.

the_nid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L V6
Step on the brake and push the start button with the tip of the key fob and see if it starts.
Tried it, it didn't. I did notice though that as I was stepping on the brake and pushing the start button with the fob it still showed the message of press the brake and push start. The best it did was change the power state of the start button into run.

deathbyburito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
Has anyone had any trouble getting the door handles to work? I have everything functional except for the door handles and can't figure out why they aren't working
I had trouble with my door handles. Where did you buy them? Are they new? I tried moving just the auto unlock handle to my existing door handle trim since the used ones I bought were a different color. There was a small magnet in the trim that also needed to be moved to allow it to sense my hand to unlock. What is the problem you are seeing?

the_nid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L V6
Alright so a few observations. I reconnected the old RF hub and ignition module and the truck started right up with no issues.

I then connected the new RF hub and new push button ignition module, did an RF hub reset in Alpa and was able to start the truck. It only ran for 1-2 seconds and then died. I did the reset again and was able to start it once more with it only running for 1-2 seconds. After that even if I did the reset/clear codes it would no longer start.

I am seeing the following codes in Alpha:

B1A28: ECM Mismatch with SKIM
B2205: Original VIN Missing/Mismatch
C151C: Tire Pressure Sensors Missing (this one is expected I beleive)

I also tried to do the "Clear Multi-Module VIN Handshake Immobilizer Failure" in Alpha, but it gives me a message saying something about failure to send command or some such.

Any help would be much appreciated!

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright so a few observations. I reconnected the old RF hub and ignition module and the truck started right up with no issues.

I then connected the new RF hub and new push button ignition module, did an RF hub reset in Alpa and was able to start the truck. It only ran for 1-2 seconds and then died. I did the reset again and was able to start it once more with it only running for 1-2 seconds. After that even if I did the reset/clear codes it would no longer start.

I am seeing the following codes in Alpha:

B1A28: ECM Mismatch with SKIM
B2205: Original VIN Missing/Mismatch
C151C: Tire Pressure Sensors Missing (this one is expected I beleive)

I also tried to do the "Clear Multi-Module VIN Handshake Immobilizer Failure" in Alpha, but it gives me a message saying something about failure to send command or some such.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Is the hub you installed used? Can’t be used as there is a VIN mismatch and the truck will shut down after a few seconds.

lebronjuanluis19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I need a little bit of help

To day I was doing the conversation on my 2014 ram, and when I pulled the back seat out and the kick panel I noticed that my rf hub and an additional connector going to the lower right side of the hub, so I decided to kinda of ignore it and continue on and when I got to the programming part. When I tried to program the fob to the rf hub it asked for a 5 digit pin, but I only got a 4 digit pin from the chrysler pin puller app. And now I don't know what to do. Did I get the wrong hub? Or is my pin only 4 due to that fact the I assume Is a internal antenna in the hub? I need some help

The picture below is also the hub with the extra cable in it

Attachments

• 20240213_163116.jpg
    20240213_163116.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 4

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I need a little bit of help

To day I was doing the conversation on my 2014 ram, and when I pulled the back seat out and the kick panel I noticed that my rf hub and an additional connector going to the lower right side of the hub, so I decided to kinda of ignore it and continue on and when I got to the programming part. When I tried to program the fob to the rf hub it asked for a 5 digit pin, but I only got a 4 digit pin from the chrysler pin puller app. And now I don't know what to do. Did I get the wrong hub? Or is my pin only 4 due to that fact the I assume Is a internal antenna in the hub? I need some help

The picture below is also the hub with the extra cable in it
See post 1,953.

lebronjuanluis19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey DoughRat19 do you make the harness for the conversation? And if you do how much would you charge for the harness with the passive entry sensors and how long would it take?

the_nid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 L V6
Is the hub you installed used? Can’t be used as there is a VIN mismatch and the truck will shut down after a few seconds.
Got a new hub, installed it and push start works great now!

Though the new RF Hub has a pin '0000' which I'm assuming is default. How do I set a new pin for it (should I even do that)?

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a new hub, installed it and push start works great now!

Though the new RF Hub has a pin '0000' which I'm assuming is default. How do I set a new pin for it (should I even do that)?
You’re supposed to do that when you program the fobs and reset the hub by entering a new (or your old) pin.. If you used 0000 then I’m pretty sure you are stuck with it now but I could be wrong.