How To: Add Factory Keyless Enter N Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CROD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I was able to order a different p/n hub with the help of doughrat19 I think it was 68363199AC. He also made my harness. Right now I’m in search of the ignition switch 6CK46DX9AC. They had one in stock but it was damaged go figure. Lol. This one has no eta from Mopar. Still hunting the now last part needed.

Update:
Found and ordered a couple ignition switches off eBay. Actually found one for $17 lol

Last edited:

Kyomie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was able to get my system installed without any issues. What I just found is that if I remote start the truck, unlock the doors and get in I can put the truck in gear without the key being inside the truck. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it in the settings.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was able to get my system installed without any issues. What I just found is that if I remote start the truck, unlock the doors and get in I can put the truck in gear without the key being inside the truck. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it in the settings.
Not sure I have ever tried that. I don’t use the fob to unlock the truck since it just unlocks when I touch the handles. Just curious, are you using an aftermarket or OEM remote start? I’ll have to give it a try on mine.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure I have ever tried that. I don’t use the fob to unlock the truck since it just unlocks when I touch the handles. Just curious, are you using an aftermarket or OEM remote start? I’ll have to give it a try on mine.
I just tried on my truck and with factory remote start it will not let you as you have to step on the brake and push the Infiniti on switch when you get in. It recognizes the fob is not present. My aftermarket remote start was a little weird as I got different results a few times but I’m the end, it pretty much shut down on me.

I’m wondering if you didn’t set the fobik safe settings. It should chime and tell you the fob has left the vehicle.

jlayman62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I’m not sure, but I’m gonna cut my loss right there, as my dealer would charge me $120 labor just to try it. After testing some things, the only thing that could be gained from that hub is the fifth antenna for the tailgate. That antenna could be tied in with the passenger side exterior antenna on the fourth gen hubs.
As far as the tailgate release, I believe the fob that I have from amazon is capable of it. This button on the fob is where the air suspension remote is for rams, and where the lift gate release is for grand Cherokees- View attachment 437897
It definitely does “something” when I press it twice, because the dash lights up. If I press it twice, then connect to the RF Hub and read the system status, it shows the last release fob button as the trunk release- View attachment 437898
If we can look at the BCM settings for a grand Cherokee, and figure out what setting makes the lift gate release on the fob work, I think it can be done on the ram.
Did you ever find out how to pull this output from the RF hub?

Craig Bowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 Outdoorsman 2018 2500 CTD 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well I finally got the job done. The passive entry antennas and the door handles are installed and working. Thanks to everyone for their hard work in making this possible. The color matched True Blue and Chrome handles look great. Now I have to get matching rear one.

Craig

Jporter5564

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, new here. I'm wanting to do this in my 2017 Ram BigHorn. Anyone have parts for the wiring harness? Connectors seem hard to find, I'm guessing due to covid supply issues. I would even be willing to pay someone for a completed harness.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Hey guys, new here. I'm wanting to do this in my 2017 Ram BigHorn. Anyone have parts for the wiring harness? Connectors seem hard to find, I'm guessing due to covid supply issues. I would even be willing to pay someone for a completed harness.
I got my harnesses from @DoughRat19 and they worked great, with good instructions. It's not a job for the faint-of-heart, but was worth every penny once done.

es

kp4243

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I believe I have some of the pins left. I will have to check and see what I have but it will be a few days. I’m moving and everything is packed up. The pins I have is only if you are wanting to make the connections at the doors like factory. If you are running the wires straight through you won’t need them. I ran all mine through the factory door connectors. It’s extra work but much cleaner job in my opinion even if the only person that knows is me.

Bdaman069

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Jimmy, was wondering why I cant use the rf hub that is already installed in my truck. I have a 2013 ram 1500 tradesman with a tip key and I want to just add push to start.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Jimmy, was wondering why I cant use the rf hub that is already installed in my truck. I have a 2013 ram 1500 tradesman with a tip key and I want to just add push to start.
Because the RF Hub is not capable of push start. The push start hubs have an additional spot for the push start/passive entry wiring to connect to it. Your current hub will not have that.

Bdaman069

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Having trouble locating the in cab antennas anyone have any websites where i can go

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Having trouble locating the in cab antennas anyone have any websites where i can go
Try allmoparparts.com. They are a preferred vendor and if you message them (Benny) in here he will give you a code for free shipping since you are a forum member. As far as I know, they are not on backorder so they should be fairly easy to find.

56046958AA

Bdaman069

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One more question, my Ram cam with an aftermarket back up cam, but im guessing the original owner used an aftermarket radio and just reinstalled the orginal ra1. Im uograding to an ra4 with nav from infotainment. Is there anyway to wire the camera in or do i just order the tailgate cam. Which costs around 400.00. So if there is a way to hard wire it would be great.

TNram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone able to find the C2 connector anywhere? The places I have looked say 22 week lead time. Wasn’t sure if anyone had an alternative source or may have some I can take off their hands

Bdaman069

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cant find them anywhere either, Im going to try to find a donor truck in the junkyard and see if i can find them

lmayle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone have a source for the C2 RF HUB Connector?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963