How to add power inverter 2017+ Ram

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone happen to have some extra of the male IP3 body side connectors?

I ordered an inverter kit from a vendor and it's been a less than pleasant experience and I'm to the point that I'm done with the back and fourth and just want to get this completed.

Looking for male terminals:
3x 7114-4101-02
3x 7114-4112-02

Qty. 3 because I'm still pretty good at failing to crimp the terminals to the wire.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nashcar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am currently waiting on the parts to do this mod on a 2016 1500 SLT CC and this thread looks very helpful except most of the pics from the original post are no longer available, knowing that the outlet is different from op but i think most of the wiring is the same but i will be needing a harness for it as i have not looked at the connector in the passenger footwell yet.

Nashcar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I received all my parts in just looking for someone to help me out with a harness I tried to contact deerguy a week ago but have not heard back from him. Any suggestions.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I received all my parts in just looking for someone to help me out with a harness I tried to contact deerguy a week ago but have not heard back from him. Any suggestions.

Edit, wrong thread, I thought I was in the Remote Start thread. Talk to mpgrimm anyway, hey may still do inverter harnesses as well, he did mine a couple of years ago.

Talk to @Mpgrimm2 here on the forum, he makes them. He has two models, one that goes from under the PDC to the BCM and one that goes all the way from the latch to the BCM (if you dont' have any of the wiring)

-K

Last edited:

Nashcar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks kad,
I was gonna reach out to him originally he made me a harness for the hood latch to do the remote start mod. @deerguy was in this thread so I figured why not let's give him a shout.