How To: Corsa Sport Catback Exhaust (w/ sound clips)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pulled off my old exhaust system and installed the Corsa kit on my truck. Super easy install but I cannot stress recommend enough, USE ANTISIEZE on every joint.

It makes installation so much easier especially when you are installing this by yourself.

Helpful hint: remove the space tire and both heat shields to free up room to work under the truck.

Enjoy: Corsa Conversion Part 2: Corsa Sport Catback - Ram Rebel (coupon code below!)

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nice work!

I had a Corsa system on my 300C SRT8 and I have one of their dB Series mufflers on my Cummins. Love that Corsa sound.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Nice job, what does is sound like when MDS kicks in? Is there any drone?

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice job, what does is sound like when MDS kicks in? Is there any drone?

You can hear when it kicks into mds mode, the tone drop a note or two but it’s not an intrusive sound.

On my gmc, I had a stainless works kit, when that would go into afm it sounded like a helicopter was chasing me.

Not the case with my Ram and Corsa combo

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
When are you going to do a 33 gallon gas tank change video?

Jeff Strader

BlackBeauty
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What did you do about the MDS System?........Did you use a Tuner and turn it off or do you prefer the sound of a busted 4 cylinder Mazda when the MDS engages???? Me personally, if the MDS is still active, a louder aftermarket system is a waste of time, like I said unless you like the goofy sound that comes out of the exhaust when the MDS engages.

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Listen closely to the cruising sound clips and you can hear the tone drop down a note when it enters MDS mode. It’s sounds fine to me...

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Yeah probably the only thing I miss about my 1500 was the sound of the Corsa exhaust I had on it.

Wish they made one for the 6.4's... Just installed a muffler delete on mine. Sounds good, but man that Corsa was on another level. Perfect sound.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963