How To DIY Fold Flat Floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dputnam01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Turbo Diesel
I got the fold flat floor plans sent to me by Clifford15 several months ago, but just recently built the insert. Very quick and easy and provides a great platform for my pups when I want them inside. I didn't permanently attach it, yet it stays in place well and is an easy in and out. I used a standard 3 x 5-foot floor mat. Thanks again Clifford15

Stephen Kassel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just picked up a new to me 2014 express quad cab. Did some searching around for some practical mods for the truck and stumbled across this forum and post. I love the look of the floor. I too would love the plans for this if you would. [email protected] please and thanks in advance.

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Just picked up a new to me 2014 express quad cab. Did some searching around for some practical mods for the truck and stumbled across this forum and post. I love the look of the floor. I too would love the plans for this if you would. please and thanks in advance.
Email sent!

KevinD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Clifford15, I just recently got a 17 Ram 1500 CC SLT....been looking for this since I noticed a family member had one. My 2 german Shepherds would love this. Would you mind emailing me the plans too please? Email is [email protected]

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Hi Clifford15, I just recently got a 17 Ram 1500 CC SLT....been looking for this since I noticed a family member had one. My 2 german Shepherds would love this. Would you mind emailing me the plans too please? Email is
Email sent

Jorgy1347

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greetings,
I am sure you are tired of these requests but...I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy of these plans.
[email protected]
Thanks in advance,
Don

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Greetings,
I am sure you are tired of these requests but...I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy of these plans.
Thanks in advance,
Don
Hi Don, Not tired of the requests at all. I am glad to help. Email sent.