How To DIY Fold Flat Floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2dawghauler

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any chance the offer to email the plans is still on the table? If so, please send to [email protected]. It looks great and I hope to replicate for my pups. Thanks

2dawghauler

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m still looking to do this but I’d prefer to use an existing set of plans from someone that’s already done it. If anyone has a copy or a good working set of plans, please email to [email protected]. Again much appreciated.

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I’m still looking to do this but I’d prefer to use an existing set of plans from someone that’s already done it. If anyone has a copy or a good working set of plans, please email to. Again much appreciated.

I’d love to get it too please. I gave a quad cab and I can use the space. Thank in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emails sent!

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
How is the floor secured inside the truck? I’m building something a little different, just wide enough to mount my fridge and still fit under the seat.

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
How is the floor secured inside the truck? I’m building something a little different, just wide enough to mount my fridge and still fit under the seat.
A picture is worth a thousand words. PM your email and i will send the file so you can see if it will work for your project.

JoeB-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
clifford15 Id love to have a copy of your design. This thread is the reason I joined this group, in hopes of finding a DIY under-seat fold flat system. My 18' SLT 1500 didn't come with it and I can't live without it.

Thanks Joe B.

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
clifford15 Id love to have a copy of your design. This thread is the reason I joined this group, in hopes of finding a DIY under-seat fold flat system. My 18' SLT 1500 didn't come with it and I can't live without it.

Thanks Joe B.
JoeB-Please PM your email and I will send right out.

nlexson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine
This is great! I just bought a 1500 and my dog falls all over. Any extra detail you can give on how you made that i would take it :)

OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
This is great! I just bought a 1500 and my dog falls all over. Any extra detail you can give on how you made that i would take it :)
PM your email and I will send a PDF with info. Thanks.

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar

Is your new 1500 a classic style or the new body style?