How To DIY Fold Flat Floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatH2O

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Could I get a copy of the plans as well please? TylerRkoch at Gmail. Com. Thank you!

DragohRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Got my RAM 3500 Crew Cab a month ago and wanted to make the rear passenger compartment a little more user friendly for a pet carrier. A fold flat floor seemed like a good solution and a nice DIY project. Seeing a few online I took the plunge and got it done for $75 and some labor. I had some black vinyl from a previous project and black latex paint that is not included in the final cost. All parts came from Home Depot. The drawing shows part numbers and store location for my near by store so I would not have to search for the parts.

Here are some photos and a JPG of the AutoCad drawing.

The drawing. I have a PDF file but can't put it on Photo Bucket. The little strip at the back will have a couple of sheet metal brackets to fasten to the rear seat bolts. Right now i put strips of hook Velcro to keep it from moving around.
View attachment 346637

Floor stored with seat down.
View attachment 346638

Seat up with support leg folded.
View attachment 346639

Seat up with support leg up.
View attachment 346640

Lifted to access under seat storage.
View attachment 346641

Fold Flat Floor deployed.
View attachment 346642
If you still have those pdfs 5 years later that would be great if I can get em lol

Sidewinder86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
OP
OP
clifford15

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
PM your email address. Will send it out.