How to: Evil Mfg 3rd Brake Light Assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In this video I show what’s all required to install the 3rd brake light assembly from Evil Mfg and wire up 3 Baja Design S2 lights.

Overall this is a pretty involved process so if this is your first time digging into a truck project do your homework before jumping in.

This is by far one of my most favorite upgrades to my truck. It’s not a very common part and it fits the direction I’m heading with my truck build.

Enjoy the video and let me know if you have any questions!

c6ea144a5a61fce283b3d7a4f4c13367.jpg

Hungwaylow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for posting this one. Been thinking about installing one of those for a while. I was wondering about the wiring with their adds of plug and play.

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for posting this one. Been thinking about installing one of those for a while. I was wondering about the wiring with their adds of plug and play.

It’s a pretty straight forward install once you figure out how you want to wire up the lights.

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Appears my video was cleared but simply Google "Evil MFG Light Ram" and the video will pop up. Sorry for the inconvenience.