How To: Install a 2018 4C (UAQ/UAS) Radio in 2013 - 2017 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tworley27

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
So update I got in contact with infotainment and I’m getting a new harness. Which I don’t have high hopes for. As for now I have the radio connected like it would be from the factory. I still have steering wheel control and my climate control works when connected like this. Only functions I don’t have are the heated/vented seats and heated steering wheel. Has anyone found a way to wire or bypass this to make it where I don’t have to use the infotainment harness? I don’t have the push buttons on the bottom because I have the aux up fitter switches instead. Any help would be much appreciated.

djinnpb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Long time lurker but recently deal with Mike - @Mpgrimm2 and my 2013 3500 truck had a factory 8.4. Wanted AA so got a harness and radio from Mike. Support is well worth it and the packaging was top notch. Solid guy and actually tests everything first. I got a "new" radio and Mike spent some time and money to make it ship safely and securely. the packaging was on point. For something this expensive that is VERY nice!
So far the only issue I have is the Chrysler 200 hub won't fit all the way in on my jump seat. Mine apparently has a different metal bracket than most that gets in the way. Haven't cut it out as of yet. Pic attached if anyone has a jump seat, check that metal first.
I must say screen is more crisp and audio seems WAY better (more bass) than my factory Harmon unit. Maybe more power to the amp? Maybe placebo.. Not sure. This isn't a cheap upgrade. But absolutely worth it and I'm very glad I met and got to support Mike in what he does.

Attachments

• 2013-Ram-Jump Seat-.jpeg
    2013-Ram-Jump Seat-.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 2