How To: Install a 2018 4C (UAQ/UAS) Radio in 2013 - 2017 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spankie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anyone is still looking for a UAQ that wont break the bank, they can still be had. Just installed a one out of a 2022 Renegade Limited with 10k on the clock for under $350. LKQ has them, just a fair warning to not take their word on the part number being sold. They originally sold me a “8.4 4C” and sent a 7” VP2… Lesson learned, if you are going to buy through them, use a Ram/Jeep VIN build sheet site to verify. Just picked up a HVAC module as I’m going from a 5” to 8.4.

Anyways big Thank You to everyone that has put in the time and research in to allow us to make our vehicles our own.

Dbow20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Installed a Jeep part number UAQ on Saturday. Apple play, nav, and XM radio all working. Climate control also seems to be working correctly.

Oddly I get a Chrysler start screen and no display themes available in the settings menu. Been through about 10 long sleep cycles. Hopefully ram themes show up eventually.