How to: Lower Grill Light Bar (Rebel)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Using the lower grill brackets from RC I installed a 20” light bar on my Rebel. The site says these brackets won’t work for the 2019+ rebels but as long as you can find the needed hardware, it’s super easy!!!!

Hungwaylow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Way to make this one! Im curious how much better the fitment might be with the Baja Design kit.

BigDaddy33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Odd Question....I do not plan on using after market brackets to mount an LED bar behind the lower grill on my Rebel, just utilize the existing metal structure available to make the attachment. This method will allow me to mount the light several inches further back from the outer grill / front camera sensors...With that being said, I actually have plenty of space to fit a 32" bar as opposed to the 19"-22" bar most everyone else puts in this location due to the proximity of the parking sensors.......Question being, will mounting the light directly behind the sensors (when it is generally mounted between them) cause an issue with their functionality with the bright light shining from behind?? Apologize for the drawing this question out, but I wanted to make sure I was as clear as possible...Thank you