How to post a pic in my signature?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Ram-jet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 4x4 CC / LB
Engine
6.4 L
Greetings All, I sent a message to the forum brass asking this question (at least I think I sent it to the right place) anyway, crickets so far!
Can someone please post instructions on how to post a cell phone (android) pick to my signature?
Also, I have some pics on memory chip I`d like to share from time to time, how do I post those?
Thanks in advance....cheers

EDIT: SORRY, I MEANT, HOW TO POST A PIC IN MY AVATAR!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rick Ram-jet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 4x4 CC / LB
Engine
6.4 L
Ok, I went into my profile, I think what I`m really tying to do is post a pic in my avatar!
Going to take some mod updated pics and let the wife have a go, we`ll see how it goes....

Can you tell that I`m NOT tech savvy...lol

Last edited:

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
There is a Avatar Link on the Profile page. Click on that.

MegaRam18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Greetings All, I sent a message to the forum brass asking this question (at least I think I sent it to the right place) anyway, crickets so far!
Can someone please post instructions on how to post a cell phone (android) pick to my signature?
Also, I have some pics on memory chip I`d like to share from time to time, how do I post those?
Thanks in advance....cheers

EDIT: SORRY, I MEANT, HOW TO POST A PIC IN MY AVATAR!
That's not you in the avatar?

Sent from my old rotary phone using Tapatalk [emoji3513]