How to remove the Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No. Going to get the outer ring and nostrils liquid wrapped. Coloring matching it with the truck. I’m ok with chrome just toning it down a notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. Going to get the outer ring and nostrils liquid wrapped. Coloring matching it with the truck. I’m ok with chrome just toning it down a notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I would love a grill like yours. Can you tell me your step by step to make a grille look like yours

colport833

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
hemi
The active grill shutters make taking grill off impossible

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The active grill shutters make taking grill off impossible

Ummm, I disagree. I had a 17 bighorn and removed and reinstalled that grill probably 6-8 times doing all kinds of lighting as well as removing the active grill shutter assembly to remove all but upper and lower slats and reinstalling.

I now have a 19 classic with 4300 miles and have pulled the grill out twice. Once at 70 miles to install my black quads and remove same shutter slats then again to swap out my led bulbs to another brand..
Easy peasy

Scott Allen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used this video the other day without even seeing your post here! Thanks for the video. Not 1 broken clip!

Reactions: JB1