How to: Upgrade the base 6 stereo in 2019+ Rams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In this video I walk through how I upgraded the base 6 stereo in my Rebel with new speakers, an LC&i LOC, a 5-channel amp, and a 10" subwoofer in a custom box.

The video description has lots of helpful links including a link to a share drive where I posted the Ram wiring and stereo installation diagram.

Lots of talking but hope this helps you all with your own stereo projects! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

WF41

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Watched the other night. Nice walkthrough and good looking clean setup. Especially liked your dual feed fuse holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Onison

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 cummins
In this video I walk through how I upgraded the base 6 stereo in my Rebel with new speakers, an LC&i LOC, a 5-channel amp, and a 10" subwoofer in a custom box.

The video description has lots of helpful links including a link to a share drive where I posted the Ram wiring and stereo installation diagram.

Lots of talking but hope this helps you all with your own stereo projects! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

WF41

Thank you sir.