Howdy, folks fresh boot here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bartbill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
diesel
I'm in Collinsville. I prefer the dealership in Bartlesville. Just had the transmission fluid changed in my 2015 2500 diesel there. $200. The new dealership two miles from me wanted $300. I also used the ville folks for oil changes until the warranty expired.

Rae Curb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought my Ram Rebel back in Nov '18... sticker was $60,305 with air suspension, eTorque, panoramic sunroof, level 2 equipment group. out the door was $51849.

Love. My. Truck

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in Collinsville. I prefer the dealership in Bartlesville. Just had the transmission fluid changed in my 2015 2500 diesel there. $200. The new dealership two miles from me wanted $300. I also used the ville folks for oil changes until the warranty expired.

Got my old hellcat their. I wouldn’t set foot back their due to personal experiences, Good layout though.

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought my Ram Rebel back in Nov '18... sticker was $60,305 with air suspension, eTorque, panoramic sunroof, level 2 equipment group. out the door was $51849.

Love. My. Truck

Awesome, good looking truck sir!

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Good evening all. I am currently in the process of getting rid of my 2017 Tundra TRD PRO and then going to make a move on a new 2019 Ram Rebel. I am curious if there are any members out there with the mentioned truck and would be willing to share what they paid and any if at all some of the rebates or price breaks they got. Thanks in advance or for at least skimming through my post.
Good move, leaving Tundra.

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, so I have an update. Went to a dealership where the owners son made a goof of himself in front of employees a couple weeks ago. So one of the sales managers is on a redemption crusade for the dealership’s name lol. Went in told him all options I wanted on a 2019 Rebel. With all of my options Sticker price comes out to $58,660, his initial offer was $53,066. I told him I’d think on it and get back to him in a week or two. His response was “we can still work on that price”. I also got a print out of the truck’s sticker and their offer in writing. I believe now I am in control of a possible decent bidding war between the 4-6 Dodge dealers in my immediate 60 miles. Not to mention I am sure they will have Memorial Day offers coming up soon.
I am open to all insight and criticism on what my next move should be. All help is welcomed and appreciated.

R

Rogues Gambit

Good evening all. I am currently in the process of getting rid of my 2017 Tundra TRD PRO and then going to make a move on a new 2019 Ram Rebel. I am curious if there are any members out there with the mentioned truck and would be willing to share what they paid and any if at all some of the rebates or price breaks they got. Thanks in advance or for at least skimming through my post.

Welcome to the Club and great choice.

We got ... $7k(?) off our sticker

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Club and great choice.

We got ... $7k(?) off our sticker

Thank you for the welcoming and congrats on your deal! With Memorial Day coming up I’m optimistic I can get one of the several dealerships to quote me $51K figure that and few $K down and ill be happy.

R

Rogues Gambit

Thank you for the welcoming and congrats on your deal! With Memorial Day coming up I’m optimistic I can get one of the several dealerships to quote me $51K figure that and few $K down and ill be happy.

There we go, and get some stuff thrown in as well if you can

OP
OP
GMG71

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There we go, and get some stuff thrown in as well if you can

Damn straight. Probably life time oil changes. Once the truck is paid off in a couple years I have plans for a hellaphant build with it lol.