Howdy from Connecticut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Service merchandise, what a throwback. A couple lots over, place is called heavenly donuts

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Yea I am showing my age lol.. Cant remember the super market name. But used to hang there all the time ! Came up Rt,8 from Stratford !

OP
OP
Joe14PowerWagon

Joe14PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Adam's iga was a few places down. Next to service merchandise was kmart

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha yeah, Service Merchandise is an oldie! I used to go there with my mom and grandmother lol

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Gwuhesos I see your from Newtown, I used to visit family in Sandy Hook. They lived off 34 if I remember the route # :O Anyway walking distance to the center ! I grew up in Stratford ! I have a son in Middletown and Aunt in Derby ! I moved to Maine 20+ years ago and do not miss Ct. Tax's lol:)

Last edited:

gwuhesos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gwuhesos I see your from Newtown, I used to visit family in Sandy Hook. They lived off 34 if I remember the route # :O Anyway walking distance to the center ! I grew up in Stratford ! I have a son in Middletown and Aunt in Derby ! I moved to Maine 20+ years ago and do not miss Ct. Tax's lol:)
Taxes are what makes this country great! (said no sane person ever) However, that is quite a small world that you described! I am very close to 34... I am near the Bethel border. Maine though... I was in Maine once... their motto was "we'll take care of it tomorrow". I loved it! Thanks for saying hello! See you around!