Husky or WeatherTech Mats Wanted (Crew Cab)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anybody have a set of Husky or WeatherTech mats they want to part with?

Crew Cab, Black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
My guess if anyone has a set they wont be too cheap :O I have the Husky Center Hump mat and disappointed on how flimsy it is ! Not sure of their mats, I have a set of OEDRO mats and they are holding up well for over a year and a good price

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
My guess if anyone has a set they wont be too cheap :O I have the Husky Center Hump mat and disappointed on how flimsy it is ! Not sure of their mats, I have a set of OEDRO mats and they are holding up well for over a year and a good price

@Rado

I was thinking about getting that Center hump mat from husky. I have the regular husky mats and they're pretty heavy duty. Does the center hump mat for Husky do a decent job or would you advise against it?

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
@Rado

I was thinking about getting that Center hump mat from husky. I have the regular husky mats and they're pretty heavy duty. Does the center hump mat for Husky do a decent job or would you advise against it?
It does the job ! I do like it but thought it could be heaver duty !But I do not walk on it so it should last lol SO yes protects well

Status
Not open for further replies.