I added the Eibach pro lift to my Zone 6” lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Has anyone added these Eibach springs to 5100's. Thinking about doing this. How big is the strut spacer on the OP's lift? My superlift has a 4" spacer. Trying to do some math here to figure out what setting i would need.
My spacer is a 5" from the zone 6" lift. I don't know of anyone running the eibach coils with bilsteins

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My spacer is a 5" from the zone 6" lift. I don't know of anyone running the eibach coils with bilsteins

They seem very similar. Not sure about all the internal workings but I'm thinking about giving it a shot. I need something to boost my front a little with the added weight from bumper and winch. by comparing the eibach front struts with and without the springs I'm thinking the spring will add 2.75 to whatever the setting is on the strut. So currently I am at (2.8 + 4" spacer minus an inch or so for bumper). Sitting with prob 2" rake. Thinking about bilstein on 3rd notch (1.4) + 2.75 + 4"=8.15 - 6.8 (current) gives me +1.35" front lift. Phhheeew! Now I can put my socks and shoes back on.

OP
OP
Quick_Shifter

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
They seem very similar. Not sure about all the internal workings but I'm thinking about giving it a shot. I need something to boost my front a little with the added weight from bumper and winch. by comparing the eibach front struts with and without the springs I'm thinking the spring will add 2.75 to whatever the setting is on the strut. So currently I am at (2.8 + 4" spacer minus an inch or so for bumper). Sitting with prob 2" rake. Thinking about bilstein on 3rd notch (1.4) + 2.75 + 4"=8.15 - 6.8 (current) gives me +1.35" front lift. Phhheeew! Now I can put my socks and shoes back on.
The extra weight setting on the eibach is above the 3.5" setting. No one has cross referenced what height the bilsteins would provide. IMO I would just spend the $220 for the eibachs and make the math simple. Its not worth the time and energy to figure out. Just remember eibach has 2 charts one for their coil spring and one for the oem spring. It confused me at the beginning as I was looking at height settings online then the height settings on the paperwork didn't correspond with what I looked at online and I then realized they had 2 separate scales

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's where I was getting the 2.75". Each groove is 2.75" higher with the spring added to the strut. At least for the first two settings. The struts are basically identical in terms of lift heights on a stock spring so they should be the same on this spring. Might be a good winter project! Will let yall know if it works.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963