I am new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dehdlee Duo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L Diesel
Hey all I decided to get envolved into this forum since I am new to the full size truck and diesel thing. I would like to introduce myself. I love my truck its a 99 ram 2500 diesel LB with a nv4500 5speed. Will keep this truck for a long time if not forever.

I like going camping, offroading, spending time with family ETC. I wanted to get into this forum to get more input on my truck to get the most out of it and keep it running for a long time. I bought this truck from my father in-law with only 225,000 miles on it and he has had it for 15 years I believe. I love every min of this truck and will keep it in my family and teach my son about this when he gets old enough. Well I am excited about being here and learning more about what others have done.

Thank you all.

OP
OP
dehdlee Duo

dehdlee Duo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L Diesel
Thank you all am excited to be here.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Ram Forum, that 5.9 24valve is the most sought-after diesel, Mopar ever made, please don't drive it in the Seasonings of roads cluster.

Buck416

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all I decided to get envolved into this forum since I am new to the full size truck and diesel thing. I would like to introduce myself. I love my truck its a 99 ram 2500 diesel LB with a nv4500 5speed. Will keep this truck for a long time if not forever.

I like going camping, offroading, spending time with family ETC. I wanted to get into this forum to get more input on my truck to get the most out of it and keep it running for a long time. I bought this truck from my father in-law with only 225,000 miles on it and he has had it for 15 years I believe. I love every min of this truck and will keep it in my family and teach my son about this when he gets old enough. Well I am excited about being here and learning more about what others have done.

Thank you all.
Hey dehdlee welcome aboard, im new here as of today myself although a long time truck owner and lifelong wrench of my own vehicles. Ive perused this forum for a few helpful hints over the years and today decided to give back if i can. :0

OP
OP
dehdlee Duo

dehdlee Duo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L Diesel
Welcome to the Ram Forum, that 5.9 24valve is the most sought-after diesel, Mopar ever made, please don't drive it in the Seasonings of roads cluster.
I will not, It is a semi daily driver but will be getting my SUV hopefully fixed so this will be used on vacations and meticulously maintained. I have already put in 4000 in it to get things working and running at top notch.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Welcome to teh forum. Expet just about any issue that may arise with that turck has already been discussed adn solved, right here. in the Forum. Learn to use the Search Feture.

Mercruth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Welcome to the site. Not as many old 94-2001 Rams on here, a lot of newer 3-5th gens. Nice to see an older 2 gen like mine.