I came across a once in a lifetime truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Propower418

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A buddy of mine bought a 68 C10 from a retired bachelor the other day and told me he’s also selling his Cummins.

I go look at it yesterday and was absolutely stunned when I seen it.

Here sitting in his one stall garage is a 99 2500 with 26000 original miles and has never seen a speck of salt! It still has the original tires and wipers still on it. I’m not kidding that thing still smell new on the inside. The only thing he has ever pulled is a small fishing boat. I’m definitely going to try and buy it!

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You’ll never find another one like that. I’d buy it and do my best to not put a load of miles on it (as difficult as that may be to resist). Also keep it in a garage or at least covered.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
A buddy of mine bought a 68 C10 from a retired bachelor the other day and told me he’s also selling his Cummins.

I go look at it yesterday and was absolutely stunned when I seen it.

Here sitting in his one stall garage is a 99 2500 with 26000 original miles and has never seen a speck of salt! It still has the original tires and wipers still on it. I’m not kidding that thing still smell new on the inside. The only thing he has ever pulled is a small fishing boat. I’m definitely going to try and buy it!
Pictures or it didn't happen......lol

Sounds like a sweet deal.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also, if you buy it, definitely put a sun shade up in the windshield every time you park anywhere outdoors at all. To have a mint condition dash on one of these is a rare thing…

And yes, pictures, or else you’re full of BS.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
:popcorn: