I don't like my 2018 RAM 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtblackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have you ever heard of a dvd holder? If you really are carrying dvds in their boxes around with you i have to question if you are using your space efficiently to begin with

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For virtually all my adult life I have been a "die hard" Ford man. I am now the proud owner of a 2019 RAM 1500 Classic Express (could not get excited about the "All New" version and besides it was cheaper). Yes, there are some quirks, no CD player, no cup holders when the kiddo is riding up front in the middle, and my biggest peeve...the dial shifter. But stem to stern, this is the best truck I have ever owned. Love it and I am converted
I was a Ford truck owner for 20+ years before I bought mine. I had and 88 Ranger, and for F150s I had 86, 93, 96, 00, 04, 06, 11, 13, 14. Toss in a few mustangs, and I reckon you could say I was a die hard Ford man as well. I was actually on my way to a Ford dealership when I stopped by the local dodge dealer. Within 1/4 mile into the test drive I knew I was buying this truck.

Last edited:

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I do not know how to advise you regarding the DVD thing. I also don’t know what mean by LOST. You see, as an old Marine I get misoriented at times but Never Lost so I will leave this to my Navy brethren to advise you further.

Your pickup issues are real. I believe you should donate the entire debacle to me for free. This way You can win by getting rid of your problem & I can continue with your suffering. I’m there for you man!

Semper Fi
If not then give it to me an old swabby and that way I can continue Navy tradition.to haul a marines ass in my truck.. No disrespect to my Marine buddy...