I got the leather wrapped steering wheel and audio controls installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This actually wasn't all that hard to do. I had the Lisle airbag removal tool, and that made removing the airbag very easy. I didn't even need a puller to get the steering wheel off. I was initially alarmed by how hard the center bolt was to remove, as I wasn't sure that was normal, but the forum helped me out on that and let me know it was normal.

I like the steering wheel a lot better, and the audio controls are nice.

0320201607_HDR.jpg
0320201607a_HDR.jpg

bryce88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nice job. I just got mine installed yesterday too! I swapped my steering wheel controls thanks to another forum post because I wanted the volume controls on the left.
132a7a633f394e03ef4782fdd58d4b9b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does it have the heated option?

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk
It does, but I don't have the other stuff to make it work. I live in Phoenix though, so I didn't bother getting whatever else was needed.

Last edited:

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does it have the heated option?

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk
The heated wheel won't work unless you enable the correct codes plus add the heated wheel clockspring, heated seats, and the correct wiring if its a lower trim level. The heated wheel is controlled by the heated seat module mounted to the bottom of the drivers side heated seat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks good!!

dracman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 black out edition
Engine
hemi 5.7
The heated wheel won't work unless you enable the correct codes plus add the heated wheel clockspring, heated seats, and the correct wiring if its a lower trim level. The heated wheel is controlled by the heated seat module mounted to the bottom of the drivers side heated seat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
so rick all i need is the clock spring.cause i got that if i need heated seats to make the wheel work ill just change the wheel im use to the cold now lol thanks