I installed my color matched mirrors tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got the turn signals and puddle lights working tonight with AlphaOBD. Oddly, I didn't get the puddle lights working with "puddle lights present", but with "mirror approach lights present", but anyway it all works. I went ahead and setup "global windows down", while I was at it.

The AlphaOBD kicks complete ass.

Jack TP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello! New to the forum here and have a few questions about color matching.... I have your exact same truck, 19’ RCSB delmonico red. I’m looking to color match mirrors, door handles, and possibly Mopar molded mud flaps... any recommendations would be huge! thank you

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Hello! New to the forum here and have a few questions about color matching.... I have your exact same truck, 19’ RCSB delmonico red. I’m looking to color match mirrors, door handles, and possibly Mopar molded mud flaps... any recommendations would be huge! thank you
Benny at All Mopar Parts, on this forum will dial you in.

jshillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks great, I did the same right after I got my truck. Crazy how much of a difference the simple things make. I didn't have color matched door handles and swapped them out as well.

Jack TP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you guys finding color matching accessories already or painting stock ones to match?

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you guys finding color matching accessories already or painting stock ones to match?

I bought the door handles and mirrors already color matched. They match perfectly too.

Here are the mirror part numbers for Delmoico Red. Be prepared to be shocked that the passenger mirror is like twice the price of the drivers mirror. Both mirrors combined were about $400.

left - 6KE871RVAE

right - 5XY521RVAI

I think you can get a free shipping code from Benny. I saw him mention the code to someone else, and I used it for free shipping which was nice. I can't recall if if was "freeship" or something like that.

I can get the door handle part numbers too if you need them. Again, the passenger side one is more, but these were reasonable at under $100 for both.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
The more I look at the colored matched mirrors, the more I like them.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
The definitely look good with color match door handles which you already have.
yup, just need to see wifes work status...so if it goes green, I wanna look at mirrors and the stronger rear control arms/panhard bar.

Jack TP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, thank you for the part numbers! I would like to get door handle part numbers too if you have them? Also, has anyone ever found color matched molded RAM mud flaps? Or color matched them themselves? GM has ones for their pickups and I LOVE the look. Just curious.
Thank you

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I bought the door handles and mirrors already color matched. They match perfectly too.

Here are the mirror part numbers for Delmoico Red. Be prepared to be shocked that the passenger mirror is like twice the price of the drivers mirror. Both mirrors combined were about $400.

left - 6KE871RVAE

right - 5XY521RVAI

I think you can get a free shipping code from Benny. I saw him mention the code to someone else, and I used it for free shipping which was nice. I can't recall if if was "freeship" or something like that.

I can get the door handle part numbers too if you need them. Again, the passenger side one is more, but these were reasonable at under $100 for both.

Damn i shoulda looked into this b4 buying a used set of black ones just to get the backs painted and swap to mine! I gotta sell a set of chrome ones now lol but all the sanding and crap i did then off to body shop which was 150. Im into mine for 450 or so b4 i sell my chromes.

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The right side door handle is p/n: 1GH18NRVAF. Left side is: 1GH21NRVAF. Those p/n's are for Delmonico Red standard door handles.

I can't help on the mud flaps.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a painter buddy, do the covers just pop off?

Move mirror glass all the way down, get your fingers behind the glass and pull it down, once it pops down, center mirror and pull bottom out of hinge. 3 torx screws holds the cover on.

Ill take pics later of the inside and back of mirror so you can get a better idea.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Move mirror glass all the way down, get your fingers behind the glass and pull it down, once it pops down, center mirror and pull bottom out of hinge. 3 torx screws holds the cover on.

Ill take pics later of the inside and back of mirror so you can get a better idea.
awesomeness, need to see when my paint buddy can paint em!!

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
And you can drive around with them off, just need to zip tie the front surround to the rear mount and stick glass back. You will be scared trying to pop the glass off thinking it will break!

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L

awesomeness, need to see when my paint buddy can paint em!!
FYI.. . The right side mirror glass has a different mounting/attachment style on my 18 ram 1500 Laramie than the driver side glass.

See .... Mirror Glass Removal for swapping front chrome housing for different colored pieces

M² Mods.