I installed my color matched mirrors tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
FYI.. . The right side mirror glass has a different mounting/attachment style on my 18 ram 1500 Laramie than the driver side glass.

See .... Mirror Glass Removal for swapping front chrome housing for different colored pieces

M² Mods.

The 2018 mirrors i bought to have painted had a different mount on drivers side, i pulled down on that one too lol regular pull down style was passenger, could this be an earlier model? It wasn't a hinge tho and just didnt have the lower pull out style.

My 2016s drivers side has the pull down, what does the passenger have? I still have to do that one.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
See the link above to my thread ... There are additional detailed pictures linked in that post from my shared imgur files showing the differences.

It's been while, but I believe I had to tilt it down and inward with the motor, and then reach in with a long screw driver at the correct spot and Pop it off the clip.

M² Mods.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
See the link above to my thread ... There are additional detailed pictures linked in that post from my shared imgur files showing the differences.

It's been while, but I believe I had to tilt it down and inward with the motor, and then reach in with a long screw driver at the correct spot and Pop it off the clip.

M² Mods.

Ok i see, drivers side correct? Looks that way on yours and also for my donor 2018 mirror's. My 16 has the pull down and pull up on drivers side, i just know it was different.
You are detailed!