I LOVE my new Warlock...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Gabler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V-6
774262ED-380E-4EE7-8B99-FA756B58DECA.jpeg I bought a brand new 2019 Warlock (white) in Jan 2020. It’s a great truck and a great comfy, smooth ride. I just changed the decal. Didn’t like the Warlock decal. 1.5 years old now and only 4.3k miles (2nd. Car for me). Buy out in 2 yrs only 17k!!!! You’ll love the side rails and other goodies too. 774262ED-380E-4EE7-8B99-FA756B58DECA.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Definitely small gripes...and big smiles! I realize am in the honeymoon period but still absolutely no regrets!

For all my 2021 warlock brothers... fyi just installed steelcase 5 inch oval tubular steps... one thing i will call out is that the drivers side middle support... there is a channel in the rocker panel that did NOT allow for the support brackets as designed... i believe they don't list 2021 so i ordered the next closest year.

Will get take some pics... maybe start a different thread as i was able to mod it sufficiently to install- just took longer than planned.

They look great and for 200 bucks... I oil filmed the brackets so if the steps get beat up... will just do a quick 15 minute swap for new ones after a year or two.

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
@Tom McClellan thanks for listing the mods!!!

Going to follow your lead... I like the idea of the Bestop Trekstep to start and then adding the rest to my list!

Tom... great looking truck... love that maximum steel color!
@Rick Gabler love the white as well!
Minnesota is evidentially well represented in Warlock Nation!

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Awesome looking ...Ramtastico So much so I placed my order for the warlock on 5/11.......Hemi. 20” wheels utility group, remote start, electronics group with navigation, luxury group, Granite crystal, side steps, bed liner, rear widow defroster , Performance hood, trailer hitch. I’m hoping that I receive it by the end of this summer with the chip problems. Dealer told me they are filling customers orders 1st but who knows how true that is..was just reading on line that they shut down production on the Ram Classic at least for the month

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Hubby just shook his head at mine :)
It's paying homage to my 1980 BRAT that was my favorite vehicle I have ever owned.

Awesome looking ...Ramtastico So much so I placed my order for the warlock on 5/11.......Hemi. 20” wheels utility group, remote start, electronics group with navigation, luxury group, Granite crystal, side steps, bed liner, rear widow defroster , Performance hood, trailer hitch. I’m hoping that I receive it by the end of this summer with the chip problems. Dealer told me they are filling customers orders 1st but who knows how true that is..was just reading on line that they shut down production on the Ram Classic at least for the month

Congrats and NICE!!!!

Love the granite crystal- great color!!!

Options are spot on imho. The performance hood is killer. On mine I added the bedliner, steps, and hitch after the fact. Thinking about adding rail bars on the bed just to add a little something to the silhouette (and makes it easier to tie down stuff).

The only real dealbreaker for me was having a power seat. I am a tall guy and having the ability to tilt the front edge of the seat up just makes it 2000 pct more comfortable for me. It also has a power lumbar... but that is set and forget imho.

...and didn't realize the chip issue was hitting Rams too... glad i got mine when i did (however it was off the lot).

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Update on 2021 warlock order. Spoke to the salesman today. Was told that truck is scheduled to ship on 7/9 …Hope to take delivery by the end of the month. My Location is Long Island N.Y….. Order was placed on 5/11/2021.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Update on 2021 warlock order. Spoke to the salesman today. Was told that truck is scheduled to ship on 7/9 …Hope to take delivery by the end of the month. My Location is Long Island N.Y….. Order was placed on 5/11/2021.
Today7/5/2021 my build sheet showed up on line. Looks like it’s moving along as per the dealers comments on Friday. No sticker yet but I’ll be checking every day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Today7/5/2021 my build sheet showed up on line. Looks like it’s moving along as pre the dealers comments on Friday. No sticker yet but I’ll be checking every day.
Looking forward to seeing that leave the factory!

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Today7/5/2021 my build sheet showed up on line. Looks like it’s moving along as per the dealers comments on Friday. No sticker yet but I’ll be checking every day.
Sticker showed up this evening. Getting close now