I love waking up to this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm glad I went with a hemifever tune, Sean really does strive to provide us the best tune possible.

I have some tune updates for your model if you still have the truck. Some of the updates are fixes to correctly apply the tune to begin with, and other updates are taking advantage of additional capabilities in the tuning today. Let me know if you still have the truck and could use the updates.

Sean Powell
www.hemifevertuning.com

Last edited:

Sillygoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
fixes to correctly apply the tune?
uh, yeah

Kingcobra423

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 Sport CC 4X4
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
Sean emailed me the update for 89 & 93 tunes. I was having some trouble shutting the MDS off but he was able to take care of that too. He's the best! According to him the new update will give me more part/mid throttle power, and more punch off the line.

I'm not one for punching it off the line, but after 1-1/2 days of driving her around and 150 miles later, I do feel like I have plenty of power to merge onto the highway or for passing without having to really gas it.

Thanks Sean! You're the man! :favorites13:

Next up, an 87mm ported throttle body from Moes. Hope to get it by Christmas. That is of course if my fiancé ordered it yet lol! :big_banana_Dance:

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I didnt get no update yet[emoji22]
But i did remove my tune as im bringin it in as they want to check out the transfer case, ever lame lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The last update was for the 2014 models only. Sean is constantly working with Diablo to unlock more tuning tables, but some of the changes are specific to each year model.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep, Sean is really great, and I could not imagine driving my truck without the Hemifever tune!

rgroome7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will admit that this is the 1st I am hearing about the hemifever, although I am new to the scene. I do have diablo trinity, running it with the 93 tune. Is there more to be had out there, and how do I get it?????

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I will admit that this is the 1st I am hearing about the hemifever, although I am new to the scene. I do have diablo trinity, running it with the 93 tune. Is there more to be had out there, and how do I get it?????

Much much more, his custom 93 tune makes almost a bigger difference over the canned 93 tune than the canned tune makes over stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BgHrn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As soon as I redo my exhaust, I'll have me a Hemifever tune. O yes!

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed my Diablo Intune last week and geeze it felt nice! Finally had a chance to hook up with Sean for his part of it and HOLY F*CK!!! Blows the last week out of the water!!!

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:roflsquared:
Installed my Diablo Intune last week and geeze it felt nice! Finally had a chance to hook up with Sean for his part of it and HOLY F*CK!!! Blows the last week out of the water!!!

the '13 and '14's have come along way over the past 8 months. I have countless trips to the track and dyno testing things to ensure the pcm table mapping is correct in the Diablo software. So much wasn't working correctly in the beginning but it's now pretty solid. Gonna have some more things unlocked soon and we'll see even quicker ET's with them.

BgHrn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you Sean!

OP
OP
kris319

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:roflsquared:

the '13 and '14's have come along way over the past 8 months. I have countless trips to the track and dyno testing things to ensure the pcm table mapping is correct in the Diablo software. So much wasn't working correctly in the beginning but it's now pretty solid. Gonna have some more things unlocked soon and we'll see even quicker ET's with them.

Can't wait to see how much more you can get out of our trucks!

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The updates I tossed out in Nov/Dec had some cool tq mgmt removals. I don't know if it'll pan out but soon as diablo can squeeze in a pcm feature unlock request of mine I'll get to the dyno for another test. If it shows success then it'll be something else to roll out to the fleet.

Madcap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone had to take there truck in for warranty work and they try and blame it on the runner?

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I always recommend finding a dealer that is "mod friendly". Any dealer that may inaccurately blame something on a tuner would also find fault in cai's, exhaust, etc. Some dealers don't like you to alter anything, some dealers help you install everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avurado