I Need Advice! Tweaker Jacked my Truck up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedotann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all,
I have a 2013 1500 5.7 4x4. Maxed out Bilstein Struts and attempted to have headers installed (tweaker job)

This guy screwed me bad. With that behind me
($3,500 dealer repair after hey drilled through my head)

My truck started making weird noises. I figured his handy work was still showing itself. I was right. The guy installed my lower control arm crossmember backwards or upside down. This is causing it to touch my transfer case and vibrate loudly. I cannot find any info anywhere about removing or installing. It looks easy enough with just 4 bolts.

My question is, can I remove it in my driveway by just removing the 4 bolts and flipping the crossmember and put the bolts right in? Will there be any frame squeeze like older Rams? The dealer wants $400 to flip it.
Any advice on how to get it done? Thanks for the help!!

Thank you,
Brian

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'd try flipping it myself. Make sure to support what the x member is supporting first (obviously).

If it fits now, you'd think it would bolt right up turned the right way.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd try flipping it myself. Make sure to support what the x member is supporting first (obviously).

If it fits now, you'd think it would bolt right up turned the right way.
delete

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Speedotann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took it to 4Wheel Parts. Cost was $69 to flip it, took 10 min for them. Well worth it. Dealership honorees my lifetime warranty on a broken motor mount. Sounds good as new’! Thanks again