I need help with wheel alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fengfengfeng

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah ok... this was my truck's factory alignment specs and the final specs after the first alignment done to it ...

Will this help ?

View attachment 498686
Thank you very much, what I need is this information. It shows the normal range. However, the version of your vehicle is different. I have collected several such sheets. Some are different in age, some are different in suspension, and their data are different. I'll wait and see if there is a similar model. Brother, thank you, at least I know to look for such a form.

OP
OP
F

fengfengfeng

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can likely obtain lots of information online about the importance of regular wheel rotations.
If you plan to keep your tires and have them performing properly, wheel rotation is not optional. :cool:

Also, if I were to have a tire repaired and was informed that it should never be installed on the front end, I wouldn't be comfortable having it on the rear either.

YMMV (your mileage may vary, meaning some people might approve of this and others will not). :cool:

Sudden failure of a tire at highway speeds can serious or fatal. I'm not willing to take that gamble.
Yes, I will pay attention to this issue this time, before I had nowhere to buy the original Goodyear Wrangler tires, and I couldn't stand the tires with different patterns, so I just gave up to change tires.

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Guys, I need help with one thing. My origial tires have been used for 120,000 kilometers, and now the outer side of the front tires is worn, do I need wheel alignment? Then change the tires. But I don't have the origial data, can you provide me? Inclination data, files, and pictures are all available.. The vehicle is a 2016 ram1500 sport 4wd with air suspension. thank you very much.
My brake pads were also not replaced, ordered Brembo pads but they haven't arrived. The tires are going to be changed to ko2, but the ko2 sold in China has no white characters, it is 8 layers instead of 10 layers. This makes me sad. Out of stock right now, I might have to wait a few months. Cooper at3 xlt has it, but it is rarely used in China. I heard that the tires are noisy and perform generally in the snow. So still hesitating. Before that, the price of the two tires was the same as $260. The ko2 raised the price to $333 because it was out of stock. I hope the price will be reduced when it arrives.
I really hope you understand what I'm talking about lolView attachment 498676
lot of miles for them tires, which btw I do not like much, looks like AT/S tread design and were crap tires. BFG KO2 are not made in China if that was your inference. Yes they are a bit more noise on the ghiway but they are worth it. I also have great respect for Discountg Tire Pathfinder A/T tires, made in USA, great tread, not much road noise, just great tire. Good luck. Get an alignment you need ti badly, also looks like bad air pressure also, underinflated I think. Anyway, cheers

OP
OP
F

fengfengfeng

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lot of miles for them tires, which btw I do not like much, looks like AT/S tread design and were crap tires. BFG KO2 are not made in China if that was your inference. Yes they are a bit more noise on the ghiway but they are worth it. I also have great respect for Discountg Tire Pathfinder A/T tires, made in USA, great tread, not much road noise, just great tire. Good luck. Get an alignment you need ti badly, also looks like bad air pressure also, underinflated I think. Anyway, cheers
Maybe it's a translation error, I mean it's sold in China, 8pr, made in Thailand, there's no white text on the side, and the most important thing is to wait for it to arrive.It's a pity that I can't find the brand you mentioned in China, otherwise I'd be happy to try it, haha,thank you bro.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
A can't comment on the alignment, spec, a shop will be able to do that.
But that is great mileage for a set of tires, I change the tires on mine at 73000Km, but I also have run winter tires, so you did good.
I would check your tire pressures, if the edges , in side and out side are worn more than center, raise the tire air pressure a bit.
I still have my original brakes on the truck still, at about 78km, 2014 1500.