I think I need a tuner for my 2021 Ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
Ok, I am a believer. Installed pedal monster yesterday and drove today. ’s all around, Smileage meter has pegged at tilt!
Banks truly has done his homework on this one with the throttle curves.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
I had one on my 2016 cummins, I noticed it would downshift more on hills with it than it did without...assuming it is thinking you are stepping on the pedal harder, so it will downshift. I've also noticed that my 2012 and 2016 will lose more speed on hills while my 99 and 2005 never dropped speed at all. Can't comment on newer ones than 2016 since I am now in a 2019 hemi, but it's amazing that they seemed programmed better for cruise 20 years ago than they have been recently.

I disagree. At least with my HO. It'll only drop 1mph, build boost, and just chug up the hill.

Interesting that y'all aren't liking the throttle feel. I was curious how well Banks had it figured out though. Cool stuff.

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
I tried the track setting today on 1/2 trim. That’s fun. I had been running city at 3/4, that was major improvement over stock. Then today.....wow! Ram ought to factory install these, they’d sell more. I was skeptical before I bought and up til I installed it. I have a car that has a hyper sensitive throttle that, at first, makes it feel more powerful than it is, then nothing. The PM is not that way.