I want to go all out with this one Hope y’all can help me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennywiththehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 classic
Engine
5.7 hemi
love dodge and Chrysler for this first truck I’ve ever had that’s my own and I love it I’m keeping it forever and I want to go balls to the wall with this thing so if y’all can help me I’ll greatly appreciate it. I wanna know everything about hemi dodge ram Chrysler Mopar anything y’all can tell me and any questions if there’s somebody or a few of you that I can shoot questions to and how to do something that would be awesome I’m a welder I want to weld on this thing. I’ve already got the exhaust pretty much off. It’s running right behind the back passenger seat with a turn down pipe and a resonator. Just haven’t had time to finish it or get the right pieces I want it loud sounds amazing. Luckily Arkansas has no real emission laws in the sticks a lot of things I want to do really want it to be unique and different. Going for like a tactical light work, truck appearance, and wanna build for durability and a good percentage of performance to I want the hood to pop and people know that it’s built up. I want to know how to wire up the big Limited –dash screen in from like a fifth GEN or put all different generation dodge parts in this. Somehow I’d even put some hellcat or demon parts in here. Screw it right it’ll be bad ass all right y’all get at me 7A0966B5-F03A-435E-96AE-B76586750889.jpeg

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome! Just start perusing this forum, esp the diy subforums. There's tons of info here and lots of good folks to help out. Enjoy!