I wanted to be different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol.. it looks like it... I went back a few times trying to figure out what the reflection was, finally figured out it was my wife's lawn chair. But it does look like a cat. I'm gonna have to Photoshop that out.. lol
lol!!!!!.......that is funny!!!!................oh and love the look of the truck, but i'm old school and like a little chrome ;)

TerryH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 turbo
Nice job on the emblem. Truck looks great. Where did you get the grille?

OP
OP
S

ScrappyDogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice job on the emblem. Truck looks great. Where did you get the grille?
Im old school too.. and love a little chrome.. lol.. I got the grille from razerauto and ordered it thru Amazon. They have some nice grilles and good prices. They seem pretty durable too. I plastidipped black behind the HEMI logo so it would show up better. Had a friend cut the Hemi out of carbon steel, and I painted it the same as truck, and ran chrome pinstripe around edges.

67 StingrayJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I second and Third and Fourth the Chrome comments.
Too much makes you look either Old AF or From Texas. To little or none at all and you could like a D-Bag or your from Texas! :p No offense to any Texans! :patriot:

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I second and Third and Fourth the Chrome comments.
Too much makes you look either Old AF or From Texas. To little or none at all and you could like a D-Bag or your from Texas! :p No offense to any Texans! :patriot:
You pretty much touched on about everyone! Can't offend me tho, I've pretty much heard it all! LOL