If you were able to...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doxmia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you do it correctly - you retain ANC with the stereo. Maestro gives you this ability.

I know you can, I'm intentionally bypassing it. I hate that garbage.

It's literally impossible to get a clean signal to your processor. If you care at all about the quality of your music the first thing you should do is disable that. You can turn it off, tune with it disabled and then turn it back on but that doesn't get rid of the white noise and pressure it puts on your ears.

Some people don't notice it, some people with sensitive ears might feel like vehicles with active noise cancelling kind of feels like they're in an airplane. I personally notice it.

R

Rogues Gambit

Definitely want to add footwell lighting, going to around the same time I get my Tonneau cover and side bars put on, as well as the underglow my friend got me for my birthday last month

JustJoeAKABeans

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Laramie here new body, nice big opening on top of dash with slot to hold your phone but only a 12v plug, no usb seems like a great place for Android or Apple play connection

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I think all trim levels should come with built-in phone charger in the console. my 2017 sierra had it and it was convenient to just toss my android phone on the console it started charging or would connect to the truck. no cables to plug in. I didnt realize my laramie was not going to have that or I would have added it. kinda seems like it would be a gimmie on such a tech savy vehicle. that place at the top of the dash would be good. mine is just a landing spot for sun glasses as is.

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
I like the fake wood myself but the speakers in the headliner could go as far as appearances are concerned. USB placement could be better to keep the chords hidden. All-in-all I can't complain much as I picked it for a reason. A worthless nitpick would be for different window switch gear. I'm pretty sure its the same stuff from the last Gen and they're the same buttons I had in my durango. Nothing wrong with them at all, just a nit pick. (I believe they are identical from the E-class MB from a few years back, so quality/feel is good)
the wood is real in the rams you must be taking about ford lol.

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
add memory seats and pedals and power folding tow mirrors with 360 view oh and ambient lighting.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
add memory seats and pedals and power folding tow mirrors with 360 view oh and ambient lighting.

mine has memory seats but I wish the tow mirrors would power fold. I park in my shop garage and the tow mirrors barely clear the 9' door on each side. I could manually fold the driver side one each time but that is a hassle so I am very careful pulling in and out.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Add phone charger, lil bit ambient, and a power inverter. U get a limited option on some Bighorn Trims. But I can live without, heck my truck, LMAO

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
mine has memory seats but I wish the tow mirrors would power fold. I park in my shop garage and the tow mirrors barely clear the 9' door on each side. I could manually fold the driver side one each time but that is a hassle so I am very careful pulling in and out.
you can add power folding tow mirrors if you don't have 360 cams the 2500 mirrors fit you would need the switch and the module .

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
you can add power folding tow mirrors if you don't have 360 cams the 2500 mirrors fit you would need the switch and the module .

thanx I will look into that

WyoRooster74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I could do without the alligator print embossed into some of the leather in my Longhorn. It takes away from the "western" theme, IMHO. Also I think they went a little overboard with the goldish metallic accents and engraving, based on my previous 2014 2500 Longhorn. Just my opinion. Clearly it doesn't bother me too much, I mean I bought it.

~Rooster
2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn

WyoRooster74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Do you have any more specific information on this? Part #'so, etc? Is there a write up in the forum?

~Rooster
2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i would add some damn padding to the door armrests for crying out loud. i get the cheapness of hard plastic but evolve for crying out loud. i remember driving my first dodge (300? 500?) with a hemi before I bought my cadillac cts-v in 2005. 2 things I noticed right away. the smooth power of the hemi...and the damn hard plastic under my left arm. The Ford Transit Van I drive for work even has a padded armrest on the door even though the rest of it is hard plastic.

Mckisback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the longhorn. Wished it had the mirror fold in on park or engine off. The golf interior trim is nice, but follow that through to the outside. Mine is chrome and silver accents? Go figure.