IHC 3/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I didn't think about removing it in AlfaOBD. Do you know what codes have to be modified? I have been planing to remove diff at some point.
I don't as when i removed everything from my 4X4 AlphaOBD wasn't around,so i left the front actuator plugged in,but i know a couple guys who've done the same thing recently,and used it to kill the light.If you search through some of the AlphaOBD threads,it's probably in one of those threads.

MurderHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You rub with a 3/5 drop? That IS weird. When I was running the 3/5 I had the stock 275/60R20 size and had zero rub. Does it rub in the back or front? I did get an adjustable rear sway bar to re-center my rear end because the pass side tire would just kiss the lip of my bedside. The pic below is the truck with the stock tire size and the 3/5 drop. I have since dropped the front 2 inches with the Belltech kit for 4x4 trucks and cut another 2 inches off the rear springs. I am now running 245/45R20s. I think the sidewall is a little too short. Next set of tires is going to be a little taller.
View attachment 483180

Can you post a picture of your front sway bar end links? The shop that installed my kit are having trouble getting them to mount onto the sway bar.

Cardsin2005

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can you post a picture of your front sway bar end links? The shop that installed my kit are having trouble getting them to mount onto the sway bar.
I had to go way back in to the archive for this. As you can see it is bolted up like normal. I have a jack lifting the lower control arm up to get the mounting hole for the end link closer to the sway bar. The sway bar is a big spring so when both wheels are at full droop like on a lift the mounting holes might be too far away. With one side connected the other side has to fight against the force of the front spring to try and line it up. You can connect the end links with the wheels on and the truck on the ground to make it easyer. I can't imagine a shop not knowing how to connect a sway bar.

Attachments

• 20201221_205746.jpg
    20201221_205746.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 18

MurderHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had to go way back in to the archive for this. As you can see it is bolted up like normal. I have a jack lifting the lower control arm up to get the mounting hole for the end link closer to the sway bar. The sway bar is a big spring so when both wheels are at full droop like on a lift the mounting holes might be too far away. With one side connected the other side has to fight against the force of the front spring to try and line it up. You can connect the end links with the wheels on and the truck on the ground to make it easyer. I can't imagine a shop not knowing how to connect a sway bar.
Ended up being the shop installed my upper control arms upside down. Thanks for the pic. I actually just bolted the end links up this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_3108.jpeg
    IMG_3108.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963