In-Depth Review of Custom Steering Wheels from B&I Trim | CARiD.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
If you ask the guys from B&I Trim, what the key component of the most enjoyable driving experience is, they'll definitely say, 'The Custom Steering Wheel' and we have to admit that they are quite right.

Their line of premium quality steering wheels will allow you to experience the whole new level of car interior personalization and comfort. They're made to order OEM factory steering wheels, refinished with your choice of leather and other materials. In order to match the overall style of your interior, the steering wheels can be ordered in a real wood, carbon fiber, and aluminum finishes. The installation process is straight-forward, yet it is highly recommended to have your new steering wheel installed professionally for safety's sake.

B&I Steering Wheels at CARiD.com:

bandi-authorized-dealer-600.jpg

shp-nw-frm.png

Go with the OEM factory steering wheels from B&I to personalize your interior in a unique way. Make sure to watch the complete product overview prepared by our tech expert Greg to find out more about this product!