Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OlliePoly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello all,

I have a 2014 Limited that came with the original design center console. I was hoping to find the newer version (I believe it came on the 2018/19 classic model years) with the black, sliding cover to clean up the interior space. I will attach a picture for reference. Please reach out if you have one for sale or know where I can find one for a less than absurd price.

For those that have swapped these before, Mopar lists it as only fitting the 2018 or 2019 model years. However, from what I can tell, they should be able to just bolt right in the same way the older design does. Is it really as simple as taking out the 4-5 bolts underneath the rubber covers and swapping in the newer design?

Thank you

Attachments

• Bezel.png
    Bezel.png
    432.7 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
O

OlliePoly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I found what I believe I’m looking for online for $630. On sale vs the normal $950. I might purchase it soon.

bjohnson3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
100% check car-part.com. I bought mine for VERY cheap. Granted I have to spend just a tad bit more to change it over to have rear vents, but all in all for just the center console and the dash piece I am in for under $300.