"Indigo and Frost" Cool but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel Gen 3
Just got my brand new Limited Diesel in Delmonico Red- Love it. I will be taking a bit of chrome off it and have the Windows surrounds gloss blacked out. But I digress. Got the "Indigo and Frost" interior- what a terrible description of the colors. While I like the combination its really dark gray and tan)
But the tan seating surfaces are just made to get dirty- beautiful new. I love the color combination and partly got the truck cuz there are SO FEW Limited Diesel to be had (and I love the Delmonico). My question is those of you that have this interior, how are you protecting your tan seats? Why didnt Dodge put the Indigo leather on the seats left and right sides so when you slide in against the dark gray leather and not the tan? And I wonder if the poorly named "Indigo" leather can be bought from Dodge so I can have some custom car seats made. Sold my F150 STX for this Limited- many great things, many good things and some not so great.

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6425.jpg

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my brand new Limited Diesel in Delmonico Red- Love it. I will be taking a bit of chrome off it and have the Windows surrounds gloss blacked out. But I digress. Got the "Indigo and Frost" interior- what a terrible description of the colors. While I like the combination its really dark gray and tan)
But the tan seating surfaces are just made to get dirty- beautiful new. I love the color combination and partly got the truck cuz there are SO FEW Limited Diesel to be had (and I love the Delmonico). My question is those of you that have this interior, how are you protecting your tan seats? Why didnt Dodge put the Indigo leather on the seats left and right sides so when you slide in against the dark gray leather and not the tan? And I wonder if the poorly named "Indigo" leather can be bought from Dodge so I can have some custom car seats made. Sold my F150 STX for this Limited- many great things, many good things and some not so great.

View attachment 249091

View attachment 249092

View attachment 249093

Pictures of the interior? I've only seen one ram with the interior in person, in bright sunlight and I got blue and white from it. Curious to see how your interior looks.

Beautiful looking truck either way!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Great looking truck. Congrats! Interior color wouldn't determine whether I buy a truck or not, but I prefer black because it doesn't show grease or grime. I like to work on older cars, and often have to go on parts runs while I'm working on them. I don't have any advice on how to keep them clean other than to make sure you are clean when you get into it.

partzguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congratulations! That's a beautiful color combination! I'm considering buying the exact same truck, as I'm not thrilled with a black interior. I have the same wear concerns as you! I'd like to hear from someone who's owned one for several years, and how the frost colored upholstery is holding up.

FrozenTundra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I have the indigo frost interior on my 2020 Limited Eco, I have had no issues with it and do nothing but wipe down with a damp cloth when I clean the interior.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
I had an indigo frost interior once, and even my belt stained the leather

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My wife's 2020 Laramie has the frost beige seats...and her 2015 Durango Citadel had the same interior...

Love the looks of both of them, but biggest gripe about the interior I have is that the drivers seat edge will start to turn a blue-ish tinge due to denim pants. No matter what type, after a little bit, the seats have that stain.
Luckily I have a guy that details our trucks and he is a genius at getting that stuff off...don't ask what he's using, he wont tell me! Secret of the trade I guess. Made sure it wasn't some sort of Amour All concoction with alcohol (dries out the leather eventually) but I'm not gonna ask any more.... long as he can get it off!! And its worked so far!

Even he says any leather protector he has used for the seats will eventually let that dye stain the leather...

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I use this on my wifes Pacifica. Hers has black leather but still it keeps it protected from staining or discoloration.

LSU04_08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 e-torque

View attachment 249091

View attachment 249092

View attachment 249093

Interior pics?

My truck has the black leather but they had CalTex Resistall installed for the interior and it's supposed to protect it as well as the exterior Resistall is protected.

CalTex Resistall Appearance Protection