Inez 4/6 drop on my 2020 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uaintlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I finally lowered my 2020 Ram 1500,
I've been back and forth on which kit I wanted, and how much I wanted to lower it.
I ended up buying the IHC 4/6 kit with the cut rear brackets, and after getting them, I decided that was too much cutting to do myself with a grinder.
I had Jimmy's Rod n Customs install the kit for me.

I have it set at 4" front, and about 5" in the rear, It has a small rake now, I will probably cut a little more rear spring to level it more..
(on 26x10 wheels with 295/30/26)

I just ordered a Spohn adjustable panhard bar, I want to center the rear end.

Is anyone using a shorter from sway bar end link?

2020Ramlowered.jpg

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

Reaction score
Very nice, this post is the reason I just signed up on the forum. Im currently considering a new Laramie sport and am really only interested in it bing lowered pretty substantial. This is my first dive into lowering these trucks so I'm trying to do as much research before I decide its what i want to do and trade my WideBody Scatpack in for a pickup.

JQuair90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l HEMI
I recently purchased the same cut kit. Do you have any pictures of the rear brackets and carrier bearing adapter?

fernanfo78962

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've been back and forth on which kit I wanted, and how much I wanted to lower it.
I ended up buying the IHC 4/6 kit with the cut rear brackets, and after getting them, I decided that was too much cutting to do myself with a grinder.

I have it set at 4" front, and about 5" in the rear, It has a small rake now, I will probably cut a little more rear spring to level it more..

View attachment 235132
what style wheels are those??

Taz19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter HEMI

I ended up using a shorter one on my '19. I also ordered the adjustable upper and lower 4link bars. Need to get it centered back in the wheel well. I have the adjustable panhard bar and that made a world of difference. The adjustable upper and lowers will get the pinion angle back in place as well. I don't drive it a ton so it does ok for now. Truck looks good, sir.